Do you beleive in Ghosts?

FreightHunter241*

Ohk.I dont really know if this is worth making a thread for but oh well.

Ive lived in this condo for about 4 years,maybe 5 and ive always beleived its haunted somewhat,knowing that the lady that lived here before me died in the damn building.Ive never really thought about it till now...Its never really scared me but I know alot of friends that think their house is haunted,i just wanted to see if anyone else had somethin to share....

*Burnin woolies and listening to murs*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My old apt. was haunted, and my friends house in downtown (its 60-70 year's old) is well beyond haunted, the bathroom in the master bedroom is horrible, cold all the time, constant draft running thru the room and to top it off her mother has on numerous occasions early in the morning seen a woman standing behind the shower door bathing.

Guest willy.wonka

i've seen many things and the worst was playing tug of war with some spirit in the black vortex in the bottom of my closet floor....

i've seen and have come eye-to-eye contact with a floating spirit lady in my brothers room and have seen a demon rape a girl in my bedroom....

any questions?

the house i lived in for 5 years in upstate NY was haunted i believe. ie, doors slamming when i was upstairs alone with no one home and all the windows where closed due to the fact that it was dead of winter and 10 below. also we used to get this really strong oder of mens cologn when we walked upstairs, however no one used cologn. basicly just little odd things like that, but the house was super old and had that creepy feel.

BOO

Originally posted by Yellow Feets+Oct 12 2004, 11:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yellow Feets - Oct 12 2004, 11:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Oct 12 2004, 07:22 AM

i go to graveyards a lot and look for ghosts, but nothin, ever

You serious? You are a savage. :king:

I believe in 'em. I'll tell stories when I get home...

[/b]

im a savage? how so? its pretty fun, interesting at least, specially really really really old cemetaries

i think my boys crib is haunted... he has had people die in his house

befor he lived in it. his house is probibly 70 years old. only account

that really scared me was we were up one night doin some lan party

shit because we hook all these computers up to his network and do

that lan shit. well anyway we heard his closet door SLAM shut. we

opend it and there was all his clothes everywhere like pulled off

hangers and shit. and he always has his shit cleaned up. it kinda

freeked me out. so put a blunt in me and played c/s all night. word.

i definately believe in ghposts too.. i havent seen anything perse, but i have heqard things at my friends houses...

my house isnt haunted, but i sometimes get that "creepy" feeling in that house..

i dont know what it is but at some peoples houses i just get an overwhelming creepy feeling..

i get that walking home too, around my house is a cemetary and also when the moon is full i always get shook walking home at 3 am

Guest imported_El Mamerro

There's a Mamerro option on the members page? Lemme go check that.

*Can't see anything. But I'm guessing if you click it the board goes into Funk Mode on your browser.

My parent's house is haunted.

The house is now about 20 years and my family has been the only occupants but it is not strange for us to see bizarre shadows moving around and on occasion in my basement I've heard people talking when I know for a fact I am the only one in the house...which is partially why the darkroom moved to the bathroom...

I never really beleived in ghosts untill one day I woke up and walked down the totally dark hall to my laundry room. All the sudden about a foot ahead of my appeared the white image on a man. I didnt have time to stop and i guess I walked through it or into it. It dissapeard. For some strange reason it didnt freak me out at all and I have never seen it again. I dont really fear it because for some reason it seemed nice and chill. SO mayby a ghost lives in my house, or he moved or some shit. I dunno.

i used to check out old graveyards and "haunted houses" back when i lived up in new england. never saw anything at those sorts of places. but i worked out on block island for a summer and the hotel was pretty old and supposed to be haunted one night some crazy shit did happen which makes me believe its not totally out of the question to believe in ghosts!

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Oct 12 2004, 07:21 AM

i've seen many things and the worst was playing tug of war with some spirit in the black vortex in the bottom of my closet floor....

i've seen and have come eye-to-eye contact with a floating spirit lady in my brothers room and have seen a demon rape a girl in my bedroom....

any questions?

that's called tripping face off some sort of hallucinogen.

i don't believe in ghosts.

Originally posted by Herbivore+Oct 13 2004, 10:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Herbivore - Oct 13 2004, 10:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@Oct 12 2004, 07:21 AM

any questions?

that's called tripping face off some sort of hallucinogen.

i don't believe in ghosts.

[/b]

because when you die, that's it.... no spirit or soul, you're just gone.... no ghosts, it's just continues = 0.

'cutlips Today, 04:52 AM Post #25

Group: Member

Member ID: 25,472

i used to check out old graveyards and "haunted houses" back when i lived up in new england. never saw anything at those sorts of places. but i worked out on block island for a summer and the hotel was pretty old and supposed to be haunted one night some crazy shit did happen which makes me believe its not totally out of the question to believe in ghosts! "

I seen the ghost of quint riding jaws around up there once but it was wicked queer guy. gahbage.

Archived