Do these letters look bitten?

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

¡Hola!

Because I dont think one sketch belongs in the bench.

Im asking you, my comrades, for advice, and maybe some critism.

thanx.

…hoebag. JK ;)

Guest 5th wheel

those last two if anything look like kwaze.att...if anything....but i think there fine...very "piecey" looking...if you know what i mean'

It's not bad. You need to work on your arrows. Also - you've got rounded edges on some bits, and sharp corners on others. Pick one and it'll look better.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Harry Potter

something says dabs from montreal, but not too loudly so rock on brother....

hmm it reminded me of dabs too . but i think thats cause of the high point of your B thats reminding me, whatever its in no way of a bite as far as i can tell .. i like it :) :) :) and i wish i could draw :(

i think webs need to work on his letters but its a nice style... im really feelin you sketches wonk i love your style its tight same with the trust...

Guest imported_Tesseract

See...?

Thats what i really dont like, critisism made with good intention (no doubt about that). But tottaly useless.

You cant really say much on how a sketch could be better, i mean what if 'the arrows need some more work'?

The whole style suffers from the same 'disease' for everyone of us. If your arrows are a bit adamant so will the letters.

Unless you bite your letters, but this isnt the case here.

So what do i have to say?

Well, i see that in everysketch there is a letter that kinda 'slips' the whole style, exept the first colored one,

I'm talking about the R in the first, the O in the pink wonk and the T in the yellow TRC which leads me to say that i really like the TRC as it is.

It seems that what can be pointed as a 'fault' maybe something that aint working at the moment but will look very fresh when it comes correct.

So whats the point of critisism? as i see it you must first examine what you see and not point out what you would fix (its not your sketch) you must see what could evolve to something and support it.

To end this delirium; i like them.

They might not be the most original things i've seen but i cant say that for my self either. We all struggle to reach the point where 'our' style will come.

Asking for criticisms one sketches seems rather pointless to me. Perhaps itas just my style and personal painting ways, but my sketches NEVER come out looking like my peices. I always change my burners as I paint them, the sketch is simply a small idea of what i'm doing. Too many ideas come into my head as i put the burner up on a wall, or train, or whatever it is im painting. The whole idea of doing the same peice of artwork, exactly the same, twice, seems dilute to me. I prefer to do something slightly different each time when it comes to seperating from outside mediums and paper.

artfag alert. ...

meep meep.

no, its not me.

My take on sketchin is do something different everytime..dont keep 1 style your whole life. It gets boring after a while. Alot of the stuff i do is def influenced by others. Im likin this sketch myslef. People are sayin the B looks out of place..im feelin that B, because it doesnt really go along with the others. Stuff that mite look bad to people can look good to others, its not that it is wak, its different, and im feelin this sketch. If this sketch doesnt look good to a person, what the hell, waht is graffiti supposed to look like? My take on graff is to try and get new styles everytime..peace

Archived