DO NOT TRADE WITH T.T. BOY......

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whoooooooooooooooooo i got my own dont trade with thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hells yeah. maybe youd like to ask the other people i trade with on here about my credibility. or maybe youd like to call the post office i mailed it from im sure theyd clear it up with you. dont try and slag me pal. cause it wont work.

i pretty sure he just hasnt gotten around to it...i owe someone a package and havent gotten around to it in about 4 monthes it seems...i remember though. and i feel real fuckin bad about it, (but i promise i will get around to it....you flicks are coming...eventually...please have patience...sorry for the delays...ill IM you sometimes)<--addressed to whom i owe photos to...

Originally posted by seeking innocence

tt you suck,. and you make fun of toys, and you always think your right. your a dick. you think your god, you think everyone worships you... ya know what man? your nothing. you suck man, and thats the truth. man sucker.

thanks man. that was really nice of you. i appreciate that.

Guest beardo

i recall a little incident with some anthrax in the mail system long around 2 months ago... small matter of fucking up the entire mail system.. i lost 2 packages that month. it happens dude.

I'll clear this whole thing up....SOME PEOPLE have lifes...jobs,school,chicks etc etc....so they can't always do things RIGHT on time....it's just life deal with it.....but the dude is prolly being gay about the lose of it....and should hook you up with another one because you DID send him things for FREE

Originally posted by T.T Boy

thanks man. that was really nice of you. i appreciate that.

i just thought you might like to have your own hate thread thats all. i figured why should i get all the joy.

your my future step-brother, how could i hate on you?

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i just thought you might like to have your own hate thread thats all. i figured why should i get all the joy.

your my future step-brother, how could i hate on you?

awww seeking.. thanks so much hun. i really liked having my own hate thread, but noones really hating me anymore. ah well.

Guest Comp Shoes
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

dlush, baby i think i still owe you something....:)

You owe me something too fool. What are we gonna do this these wack ass amateur package traders?:rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

If he sent it by Canada Post then it's probably somewhere in Malaysia now.

yeah agreed......

man antisocial> since you didnt get that pack i was going to mail out another one becaause i felt bad about it. but since youre a tough guy and a lippy litte shit and are trying to drag my name through the mud on every message board and it obviously doesent work im not going to send another one out. and i know youve seen this since youve posted it and you dont even have the balls to reply. whats the problem? plan didnt go as you thought it would?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

mr tittie boy is a good fellow. now there are other people we should be weary of. those beaners for example. 2 of them ive been waiting for a year now to recieve a package. and am i complaining. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOf.....so SHADDAP

Originally posted by T.T Boy

man antisocial> since you didnt get that pack i was going to mail out another one becaause i felt bad about it. but since youre a tough guy and a lippy litte shit and are trying to drag my name through the mud on every message board and it obviously doesent work im not going to send another one out. and i know youve seen this since youve posted it and you dont even have the balls to reply. whats the problem? plan didnt go as you thought it would?

i can't trust anything you say........stop trying to manipulate me with your bullshit. fuck off, and eat what you keep giving me...shit.

Originally posted by anti-social

i can't trust anything you say........stop trying to manipulate me with your bullshit. fuck off, and eat what you keep giving me...shit.

stop pretending to be all scary. youre just like those pictures makros posts. i have so much to say, but im not going to bitch. youre just an idiot and im not gonna waste my time. i would have hooked you up but well you know why you blew it. fuck you toy.

Originally posted by boogie hands

hahahhahha....holy shit, look at TT lay it down....

well im trying to be a smart ass about it, this guys just getting all dark and scary and being the antisocial asshole that he is. fuck why do i even bother. and boogie...... i expected something more from you.

I just got 4 packages back. Sent them about a month ago. All going to different parts of the country globe. Mail is fucking me up. To the cats I owe packs to: Here, Pier, Fox Mulder, and I can't remember who else at the moment. I get paid friday and they are getting resent. A big SORRY for the Long delay.

Archived