Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DO NOT TRADE WITH T.T. BOY......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by just~someone~else~, Jan 4, 2002.

1. just~someone~else~

just~someone~else~ Senior Member

never trade packages with this guy...i have been waiting 2 months now for a package that he proclaimed to have sent 2 months ago...somehow i don't think the mail system is responsible................if you read this just read it and shut up...your comments are not wanted unless you are t.t. boy.

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

whoooooooooooooooooo i got my own dont trade with thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hells yeah. maybe youd like to ask the other people i trade with on here about my credibility. or maybe youd like to call the post office i mailed it from im sure theyd clear it up with you. dont try and slag me pal. cause it wont work.

3. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

i pretty sure he just hasnt gotten around to it...i owe someone a package and havent gotten around to it in about 4 monthes it seems...i remember though. and i feel real fuckin bad about it, (but i promise i will get around to it....you flicks are coming...eventually...please have patience...sorry for the delays...ill IM you sometimes)<--addressed to whom i owe photos to...

4. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

game, set, match...

TT Boy wins again

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

tt you suck,. and you make fun of toys, and you always think your right. your a dick. you think your god, you think everyone worships you... ya know what man? your nothing. you suck man, and thats the truth. man sucker.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

thanks man. that was really nice of you. i appreciate that.

7. jah

jah Elite Member

what does tt boy have to trade anyway?

8. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

man, chip said he was gonna send me a package like forever ago. i sent him a
    huge ass box.
    and i never got my package from jpeg.

9. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Quit whining anti -social.....

10. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...im still waiting for a packie**cough*** seeking**cough**....hahaha...it took me six months to send pilau his package...ofcourse that was all music related as my skecthes are horrendous....hahahah, ahh shit....anyways i cant throw stones from my procrastinating glass house...r

11. beardo

beardo Guest

i recall a little incident with some anthrax in the mail system long around 2 months ago... small matter of fucking up the entire mail system.. i lost 2 packages that month. it happens dude.

12. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

i dun care what anyone says, i'd still trade with ya t.t. :D

PruDE

13. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I'll clear this whole thing up....SOME PEOPLE have lifes...jobs,school,chicks etc etc....so they can't always do things RIGHT on time....it's just life deal with it.....but the dude is prolly being gay about the lose of it....and should hook you up with another one because you DID send him things for FREE

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i just thought you might like to have your own hate thread thats all. i figured why should i get all the joy.

your my future step-brother, how could i hate on you?

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

now, now. tt boy is one reliable kinda guy. he sends out his packages and if it doesnt get to you on time, blame the post office and not the person. now if you wanna see procrastinator....look at me! but i do get the packages sent out.