DO NOT DISCUSS COURT CASES

!@#$%

Do Not Discuss Court Cases [except your own]

..unless they're your own and you want advice, do not bring up the arrests or court/judicial proceedings of individuals

..even when they have made the newspaper.

so many people [can] look at this forum

do not forget that law enforcement, as well as prosecutors attempting to gather information or even evidence may try to use this forum as a tool to help them convict

it is also an open invitation for rumors, speculation, and general shit-talking

rest assured that if you read about an arrest in a newspaper, surely you will also be able to read about the outcome of the trial [with some searching if neccesary]

it is not neccesary to inquire about the results here

open discussion of the misfortunes of others is bad policy..

keeping this stuff between the defendant and their lawyer is common sense

thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

^^...no...but it can provide information that can lead to admissable evidence...

...i don't think it can be sadi enough, how important it is that everyone be careful of both what they say on here and what pictures they post...you're fuckin around with peoples lives...be smart...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by GODIE

wanted to add something-if you go to stormfront.org's message board (this is a white nationalist site) you will find more than one american cop and at least one prison guard posting there.

what's your point? i'm sure there's white nationalists in all walks of life. i'll bet there's several here also.

believe it or not, white supremacists are still normal people with regular jobs. your bus driver, teacher, butcher, doctor may all be white supremacists too.

• 2 weeks later...

it really is not hard.

this is not only for rocket scientists.

Do not discuss court cases.

that goes for when they are mentioned in threads, when you read about them in the newspaper, when you log onto 12oz and have the oppurtunity to start a new thread. or at any other time on the forum, unless you are asking for advice about YOUR OWN situation.

i am making a request.

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by ODS-1

Why can't this be closed to replies like the rules thread. Because practiacally it is a rules thread. Ther's not that much to post in here. Which is why you don't see replies in the rules thread. (Well for one...IT'S CLOSED!), But you get my point.

well, i guess people are more than welcome to post up in here about their own legal dillemnas.

• 3 weeks later...

Cops have never been of any help to me what so ever. Seven hit and runs, four speeding tickets and multiple close-call chases later, I hate them all. Fuck any cop.

If my house gets broken into, I'm not gonna call anyone but the insurance company, if even them. Renters insurance is your police on theft.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

and soon as your house gets broken into whos the first motherfuckers you're going to call? exactly. what you're oding is fucking illegal- face the fucking consequences. they do their job- stop thinking about this shit as if you were 5.

fucking idiots.

the police in your town must not be corrupt. you're lucky.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes but only because i wanted to leave the state and my po wanted to make sure i wasnt doing drugs, i have no idea why tho, but mostly they dont test you, i mean sometiems POs are cool and might even blaze with you(if your lucky) but i wouldnt recommend it cuz it could be used against you

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Symbols

yeah piss testing frequently comes along with probation.

even when drugs were not a problem in the arrest

and no one is even trying to leave the city.

This depends on your area. In my area, I am very good friends with someone who got busted with meth and was only drug tested once at the beginning of his probation. After that came back negative, they never bothered again.

Originally posted by Southern kid@Jun 30 2004, 01:40 AM

Cops have never been of any help to me what so ever. Seven hit and runs, four speeding tickets and multiple close-call chases later, I hate them all. Fuck any cop.

If my house gets broken into, I'm not gonna call anyone but the insurance company, if even them. Renters insurance is your police on theft.

and what are you gonna do when your insurance company asks for a police report?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

as far as the piss tests go... i have never had a drug charge or anything but graffiti and my P.O made me take a piss test the first day i met her even though all these other people were like " no you wont have to piss" anyways i was hung over from the night before so i pissed positive for ALCOHOL of all things and im 23!! long story short, i have to go to classes 5 times a week now for my P.O.! they can do what they want with your life... and by the way ... when i got raided the cops knew everything about mylife, even my girlfriends name which they all gatherd off of people talking on websites like this!