Do it yourself Fight Club

Gunm

Last night I indulged in some real he-man testostrone action at my friends house. We got it in our heads it'd be cool to box one another in his living room before we went out.

The final tally of damage visited upon my person.

- left hand grossly swollen at the second and third knuckles

- Bruise ribs on right side of ribcage

- Hurts to swallow because I took a punch right to the throat

- cut up knuckles.

- hole punched in the wall

It seemed like a good idea at the time but there really wasn't any sort of forethought to it. I guess alcohol brings out the macho (and very stupid) side in all of us.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Try this well thought out drinking game...

You punch me in the head, we take a shot.

I punch you in the head, we take a shot.

And so on, and so on.

next thing i remember is waking up on the toilette hurljamming into my boxers/rocking the swellie-swelled temple.

Whut whut. :beat:

wow, that's some real assholes in that video, like 4 against one, even when he's defenseless on the ground. But he's still able to walk away, i mean they must be punching like little schoolgirls.

If you like that shit watch the video bumfights. Made by assholes for assholes. I watched it nevertheless, but i think the guys who made it suck.

Me and acouple of people, whom I haven't actually seen in awhile, had a weekly fight club. We would get drunk and choose a random park and beat the shit out of each other. It got me out of work acouple times because I looked too fucked up and they didn't want me "representing the company" looking as I did. I forget what stopped it all.

Originally posted by igor

they don't just document it. They make fun of homeless people, set their hair on fire and kidnap them. They have no respect for people.

im with igor on this one, that bumfights shit is horrible, i want to make a bumfights creator fights video. go and accost the assholes who made it and make them reenact the shit in that video, that i would enjoy seeing.

Archived