Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Do it yourself Fight Club

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Last night I indulged in some real he-man testostrone action at my friends house. We got it in our heads it'd be cool to box one another in his living room before we went out.

The final tally of damage visited upon my person.

- left hand grossly swollen at the second and third knuckles
    - Bruise ribs on right side of ribcage
    - Hurts to swallow because I took a punch right to the throat
    - cut up knuckles.
    - hole punched in the wall

It seemed like a good idea at the time but there really wasn't any sort of forethought to it. I guess alcohol brings out the macho (and very stupid) side in all of us.

2. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

3. yoga

yoga Junior Member

:lol:that's all i have to say..

4. krie

krie Guest

We have par taken in similar events with the use of boxing gloves though. Good times.

5. CLAYTONCROWN

CLAYTONCROWN Member

Try this well thought out drinking game...

You punch me in the head, we take a shot.
    I punch you in the head, we take a shot.
    And so on, and so on.

next thing i remember is waking up on the toilette hurljamming into my boxers/rocking the swellie-swelled temple.

Whut whut. :beat:

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

my liver fought booze, an the booze won.

7. ment2

ment2 New Jack

i fought captain morgan...

and the captain knocked my ass the fuck out.

8. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

somewhere on the internet, there's a video of two of my friends fighting in a launderette at 10pm..... if anyone ever came across it, please, please send it to me!

9. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Re:

10. igor

igor Member

wow, that's some real assholes in that video, like 4 against one, even when he's defenseless on the ground. But he's still able to walk away, i mean they must be punching like little schoolgirls.
    If you like that shit watch the video bumfights. Made by assholes for assholes. I watched it nevertheless, but i think the guys who made it suck.

11. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw Member

why?people who are dumb/desperate enough to do it exist, so someone may as well document it?

12. igor

igor Member

they don't just document it. They make fun of homeless people, set their hair on fire and kidnap them. They have no respect for people.

13. PerFuct

PerFuct Senior Member

Re: i fought captain morgan...

word, dont fuck with the captain, he fucked my shit up too:D :dazed: :D

14. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw Member

i haven't seen it yet, but it sounds pretty dumb, if they're just randomly terrorizing bums. Saying that, I would probably have epileptic fits of laughter watching it.

15. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Me and acouple of people, whom I haven't actually seen in awhile, had a weekly fight club. We would get drunk and choose a random park and beat the shit out of each other. It got me out of work acouple times because I looked too fucked up and they didn't want me "representing the company" looking as I did. I forget what stopped it all.