1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Do i need help?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bood, May 31, 2002.

1. bood

bood 12oz Junior Member

Do i need help?

Discussion started by bood - May 31, 2002

Hey,
    So i am on a bus today for a school trip and, it starts to rain, the rian smashing against the windshield reminds me of bullet holes and an idea comes to me "if i kill everyone who causes me problems i will be much happier and have a better life" so for the next hour i am thinking about shooting up my bus. Do i need help?

bood - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied May 31, 2002

no

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

deadlydnut - Replied May 31, 2002

my mind trips like that too, dont worry about it...

4. bood

bood 12oz Junior Member

bood - Replied Jun 1, 2002

Kool

Thx i jsut thought it was wierd cuz i could visualize all teh blood and debris from the wrecked bus

bood - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Jun 1, 2002

um..seek help?
    :eek:

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  6. pekrock

pekrock 12oz Junior Member

pekrock - Replied Jun 1, 2002

:D

pekrock - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  7. Wilt

Wilt Guest

Wilt - Replied Jun 1, 2002

teen angst has to be the most comical thing in the world...especially since one group of pussies couldnt handle some stress and the rest of the kids feel the same way.....get over it..thats why i picked up a fucking spraycan in the first place.

8. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

deadlydnut - Replied Jun 1, 2002

amen, fuck counseling look into bombing..

9. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

-sudz- - Replied Jun 1, 2002

oh, just a note to you all, boob doesnt write, he's just a good friend who shares the same general mindset as a writer, so he comes to channel zero. its quite a nice place.

10. Wilt

Wilt Guest

Wilt - Replied Jun 1, 2002

maybe he should then

11. wutangbanger

wutangbanger 12oz Member

wutangbanger - Replied Jun 1, 2002

hell yea bro thats normal i be gettin alot goofier an shit but its a good thing that i recongnize it i cant go in to elevators sometimes if am in a manicky mood cus i`ll start laffin for no reason its all fucked i be all in a crazy happy mood sometimes its all fucked

wutangbanger - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Jun 1, 2002

nah, you dont need help. sometimes i can imagine people i dislike lying on the ground with a bullet hole through their forehead, but im almost sure i wouldnt actually shoot them. thats a totall pussy move. dont be a pussy...a real man would tp their house.