do i look like i want to converse with you....im reading a goddamn book here

boogie hands

do i like i want to converse with you....im reading a goddamn book here

alright....im getting kind of pissed off....twice within 7 days some random middle aged guy has decided it would be interesting to strike up a conversation with me. im not nice, i dont smile at random people and if a random person talks to me ill usually, respond to their question and then ignore them so im having a hard time understaning why, when im in a store with hundreds of other people im the guy to talk to. it could at least be an attractive girl, i still wouldnt be interested in talking but at least id have some tit to look at while i was being harrassed. each time the conversation has started via some bad pick up line, "haha, its so easy to blow a few hours in here huh??"....what kind of shit is that. these guys dont seem gay, mabey they want to watch me fuck their wife, i have no clue but regardless its annoying, i dont know what else i need to do to stop random people from conversing with me, obviously looking and acting like a complete dick isnt cutting it anymore...any way, this really has no point other than i hope this cycle doesnt continue.

comments?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

yeah i have the same problem, and it always seems to be when i'm waiting for the bus. i remember a while back this guy was asking me about the paint on my jacket and i had to do some serious improv bullshitting

, "haha, its so easy to blow a few hours in here huh??"....what kind of shit is that. these guys dont seem gay, mabey they want to watch me fuck their wife

thats pretty funny.

i get shit like that when im standing in borders quietly reading, some guy will be like "oh, is that a good one?" i dont know, why dont you pick it up and see for yourself instead of interrupting me. i try not to answer them, i usually just stare blankly at them and they think im retarded or something and leave, that or ill do the BARE minimum and mumble some sort of incoherent response and toss whatever im lookin at back on the rack and stumble off. i dont even LOOK nice half the time, so then why would you want to talk to someone who doesnt even look like they might be nice?

i have an overall dirty bum-like appearance... people give me looks, but don't really say anything to me.. if i'm reading a book or something i get a look like "he reads!?"

the only problem i've ever had was when i was trying to sleep behind the art association here... some drunkard comes and sits on my bench tryin to wake me up sayin "hey man, you want a blowjob? you want a little pleasure before you go to sleep?" i'm thinking what the fuck... and just stay layin there. he shakes me again and i tell him to back off. he doesn't listen, so i sock him in his jaw. he ran off without anymore trouble... ever since then i haven't had any problems though...

Originally posted by Devilush

solution: bring a walkman and mean mug.:D

Or a knife ... preferably a switch blade. You don't actually have to point it at people, just pull it out, flip the blade and start twirling it in your fingers. They'll get the idea.

My strategy is simple enough. I act retarded a lot. If someone talks to you, just look at them and start drooling. If they insist on talking to you, start yelling (like an autistic type moan ... real soft at first, then get louder). If they don't back off after that, start pulling books off of the shelves and hitting youself in the head (basically causing a scene). Note: Once you start this act, you must not break character. If you do, you risk being banned for life from that store.

wow.. i didn't know there were so many snobs on this bbs.

some guy one the bus was braggin about how he just got his yellow belt and could kick hella ass, and how he was gonna go smoke weed.

it wasn't that interesting, but that's what i like about cities: they force you to interact w/ people. if you dont like it, stay in the suburbs.

its not about being a snob, its about just not wanting to be bothered. its not that i think im too good to talk to people, i just dont usually have much to say, and no one ever really starts up an interesting coversation, its always trite nonsense. if someone is to say something to me that is actually interesting, im all down for stimulating conversation, but seldom is that the case....

Archived