do girls think YOU'RE creepy too?

Mr. Mang

girl from hotornot.com i was seeing. this is a conversation i had with her. and she hasn't seen ANY of my artwork. hmmm..

"something has always creeped me out about you...wish i could put my finger on it. your vagueness and hateful humor belong somewhere else."

do you get this from girls a lot? as awful as it sounds.. i was a little flattered.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

"something has always creeped me out about you...wish i could put my finger on it. your vagueness and hateful humor belong somewhere else."

awwww thats so sweet.

:lol: good stuff.

haha, my girl loves my hateful ways. she's just as bad so it works out.

i've had several people...probably 3, none of whom know each other.....ask me if i believed i was the antichrist or some shit just because of things i told them i do and based on my "sense of humor". i relish moments like that.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I think Tyler's advice is best. Even if you don't desire to be with the girl, her crawling back would be an interestingly sick form of entertainment.... perfect for a creepy guy such as yourself.

we'll see...

if she calls me or comes over crying and bitching at me.. i'm totally saving the recording and putting it on my site.

wait.. did i say that out loud?

Guest ArtvandaL
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I am not really sure, I haven't made eye-contact with a lady since 1977, let alone conversate.

halarious!!

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

girl from hotornot.com i was seeing. this is a conversation i had with her. and she hasn't seen ANY of my artwork. hmmm..

do you get this from girls a lot? as awful as it sounds.. i was a little flattered.

hahaha...yeah,it's happened(but not over internet....that shit's for the ultimate loser)....and no,don't show any girl your artwork.....that is..unless you want some generic Bettie Page look-alike....lol.

All hail the All Mighty Pressureflip!!!!...lol.haha.

Archived