Do girls lie like guys do?

RumPuncher

You know the constant stream of bullshit that most guys spit out?

Racercar driver, televison producer, backstage passes... blah blah

Well sure everyone lies,

but if some girl I met last night told me that she had tickets to go see Ludacris,

and she wanted me to go with her....

do you think it was just a line?

and if it was... oops. missed that one.

----

so do girls do that casual boasting(lie) shit that guys do?

or do they just save it up for when it counts?

:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with sneak on that tip...you have to learn how to decipher there "speak" lord knows Ive heard that one,

no its fine dont worry...no just go...its okay I promise....

man did I regret that..of course that meant if you go your the biggest asshole in the world and blah blah blah you should have esp blah blah.

but as for lying for boast Im sure that guys probably do that more, you know pissing contest type thing, im so cool, yadda yadda..

women lie, cheat and manipulate just like men

and some of them are extremely good at it.

there are just too many humans on the planet to make stereotypes based on something so broad as gender..

i mean, one cannot even say for sure how you like your sex based on what your sex is.

stereotyping is lame.

there is no way that you can tell whether she was bullshitting you just cuz she's female.

:rolleyes:

Guest me IS cool

I wouldn't even try and figure what a girl thinks. It's impossible. I've had my share of experiences including taking a break from each other. (which means she wants to try somebody else out.) :mad:

I think the sexes generally lie for different reasons.

The guys Lie to GET WITH the women.

The women lie to GET AWAY from the men.

Of course this is general, but I mean that men boast to look cool for the females, and there are probably 5 guys trying to get with each 1 woman. So they have to lie to chase away the guys they don't want.

If I lie it's mostly to avoid doing something I don't want to do, or look just a bit "cooler" than I am. But, mostly I lie to get a laugh, and see how people react, or see what amazing things people will actually believe.

I'm trying to quit lying though, it's a miserable habit to form. Honesty is much easier. If you lie, then you just have more things to remember.

yes all people can lie regardless of gender,

but I've never know a girl to offer up something (like tickets)

to a stranger where as guys will promise anything to get with a girl.

damn... she was cute too!

Re: *believe dis*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

hell geah they do potna!

ever heard the term...."Faking it!"

:lol:

straight up, girls fake during sex like you wouldnt believe. not only that, but then they'll turn around and bitch with their girlfriends about how guys dont know how to do it right....:rolleyes:

Yes, I've known girls to lie. My friend brought a very important idea to my attention. He said that he never really believed that all girls are conniving liars until he started realizing that his own mom lied.... He has a little girl, she's almost five and he said that she was just like a girl from the start.

So yes, make no mistake that women will lie to you, if it's an immediately rewarding lie it makes it even better. Women form collusions with different men at once, it's hard to find one that you can trust to always tell the truth.

Originally posted by !@#$%

women lie, cheat and manipulate just like men

and some of them are extremely good at it.

:rolleyes:

true very true, this man speaks knowledge.

and another thing i want to say to that. Most of them will never ever, ever admit to lying to a signifigant other or guy friend.

Like you can corner a guy into admiting that he was unfaithful but for a broad thatsa different story.

Originally posted by robotripp

and another thing i want to say to that. Most of them will never ever, ever admit to lying to a signifigant other or guy friend.

Like you can corner a guy into admiting that he was unfaithful but for a broad thatsa different story.

i found this to be true a few times... it likes look bitch i'm looking at the damn pictures right here right now on the internet, and your telling me thats not you... oops did i say that outloud???

on the other hand... i don't lie.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I know a few girls from around the way

that go to bars expecting guys to buy them

drinks. They give out fake numbers, and

drink up all night...lol

Im glad theyre on my side!

i lied to her alot, and just blatant bullshit lies that she could see through. If you lie to people i gaurantee those are actions that will come back to haunt you. What goes around comes around. you never know who can meet who and find out the truth. Thats why i dont lie to my friends about the girls im dating and i dont lie to girls either. I also made a resolve that in all my life i will never ever lie to people i love or care about ever again.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Kilo7-

She Didn't lie!!!!

I'm a going to see ludacris tonight!

hootie-hoo!

I hope the enthusiasm has to do with her hotness and not attending a Ludacris show.