do bees die after they sting you?

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Bees die, wasps don't.

Last year a wasp flew up my sleeve and managed to sting me like 7 times before I smashed it by slamming my back against a wooden fence. Shit sucked, son. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Not all hope is lost... Try to kill one with insecticide, then before it gets all stiff, stand it up and put under a magnifying glass. Proceed to draw. Wasps are one of the coolest-designed creatures on the planet. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Not all hope is lost... Try to kill one with insecticide, then before it gets all stiff, stand it up and put under a magnifying glass. Proceed to draw. Wasps are one of the coolest-designed creatures on the planet. Beer,

El Mamerro

insects in general are pretty interesting when it comes to drawing....

part of what i enjoyed most about biology come to think about it.

there;s a wasp nest near the front entrance of my house. the nest is about the size of your palm. and about half of it is filled with eggs. i want to splash the nest with some etch to see what would happen...i hope they don't turn into radioactive mutated wasps with stingers the size of a honda hydrid.

Originally posted by swif1

there;s a wasp nest near the front entrance of my house. the nest is about the size of your palm. and about half of it is filled with eggs. i want to splash the nest with some etch to see what would happen...i hope they don't turn into radioactive mutated wasps with stingers the size of a honda hydrid.

hahahahahahaha dude my friend got etch on his hand..... i would rather soak em in gas then get a scrap can and use it as a torch and roast the fuckers

use smoke....smoke makes them go 2 sleep......(if your a smoker this comes in handy)........or just smak the nest and see wat happens.....

funny thing happen once......there was a bee in my room so i decided 2 kill it b4 it stings me.......so i smak it wit a towel prety hard and it hits a wall.......so its on the groung laying dead(well thats wat i thought) it was there for like 15 min it got bak up and buzzed around really confused and it looked like it was drunk.....hehhee stupid bee:crazy:

Originally posted by WALE!pd

i would rather soak em in gas then get a scrap can and use it as a torch and roast the fuckers

that's a damn good idea. there's also a nest inside a gutter. a fuckin' gutter for crying out loud. i think i will wreck some havoc tomorrow morning.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by OJ Simpson

GAYROLL, are you still upset about your lyrical ass-whoopin'? Get over it.

Sure I am, you No Limit Souljuh!!!!

Archived