Do any of you silkscreen and like the simpsons?

JoeyLawrence

Ok heres the drill.... I have a simpsons toys collection which includes: homer, pinpal homer, casual homer, bart, daredevil bart, sundays best bart, krusty the klown, kapm krusty bart, groundskeeper willie, ralph wiggum, police chief wiggum,lenny, carl, bumblebee man, itchy and scratchy, barney, snake, fat tony, etc etc etc.... basically its a HUGE collection. like 31 toys including jimbo jones and the noiseland arcade and the simpsons family car (which both talk) All the toys have been opened and played with but come complete with all the original accessories and are in excellent condition. EXCELLENT. I have been collecting them for over 5 years and have invested well over $500 in them. I will PAY to ship them to you, but in exchnage this is what I want:

I want some t shirts silkscreened 75 to be exact. I want only medium and small shirts and the shirt colors I want are: Pink, Grey, Pale Yellow, Baby Blue, mint green and brown.

the design on the shirt would be simple. It would be a starfish character (yellow) with pink bubbles for the background (not proportional to the shirt) the starfish would be really simple with black outline and black eyes (dots) and a black line for a mouth. then i would like the character to be holding a lighter shade of pink brass knuckles in one hand and a fat knot of bright green cash in the other (both outlined in black) then id like a double outline around the whole character in white.

to finish this up i would like light pink and dark pink pills with black outlines and white highlights randomly placed on the left sleeve back bottom right and back neck areas.

I know that the lighter shades of colors can be done with halftones so you dont need another screen for that, but I would love to trade with someone who could pull this job off for me by christmas.

If you are interested email me back at:

freelancepharmacist@hotmail.com

thanks.

popgunwar.

p.s. I can and will get flicks of all the simpsons toys to show you the excellent condition that they are in. but only for those with serious interest.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

So the deal with Smart and Poidrido and whoever fell through? You should try and look around for the screen printer yourself...Cause they will basiclly be able to tell you an aproximate cost of which will tell you if someone will actually get the collection off you..........Or try E-bay and set a reserve on the price of the toys.....???? Just some ideas

ok..... all i need is 26 shirts. i re-emailed smart in the hopes that he still wants to be down on this deal. but if any of you can cop the same or better holler baller.

and i guess that $400 worth of silkscreening (which you prolly could steal if you were involved with as your profession, etc... would be worth the $500 worth of simpsons toys which i painstakingly collected for over 4 or 5 years.)

and most of them were actually purchased which is fucking shocking.

pgw.

i would rack the shirts from a craft store such as micheals, or a fabric store like Jo-Ann Fabrics, just fill a bag with like 24 shirts.

make your design, then get it xeroxed on a transparency (ask kinkos to do it) you will have one transparency for each color. take them to any silkscreen place, they use a flash dryer and your stuff will look Pro, textile ink requires to be dried with a special dryer.. if you do it yourself it will look jacked, if you DO decide to be punk rock and do it yourself, make a design that lends itself to looking grainey and faded..

if you rack the shirts then you cut your overheard by a longshot.

the printing shouldnt be more than $1.00 per color, per shirt.

dont forget, the more you do- the cheaper each one is because the main expense is the setup and screen charge.

16v.

Archived