Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Do any of you silkscreen and like the simpsons?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Nov 22, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

Ok heres the drill.... I have a simpsons toys collection which includes: homer, pinpal homer, casual homer, bart, daredevil bart, sundays best bart, krusty the klown, kapm krusty bart, groundskeeper willie, ralph wiggum, police chief wiggum,lenny, carl, bumblebee man, itchy and scratchy, barney, snake, fat tony, etc etc etc.... basically its a HUGE collection. like 31 toys including jimbo jones and the noiseland arcade and the simpsons family car (which both talk) All the toys have been opened and played with but come complete with all the original accessories and are in excellent condition. EXCELLENT. I have been collecting them for over 5 years and have invested well over $500 in them. I will PAY to ship them to you, but in exchnage this is what I want:

I want some t shirts silkscreened 75 to be exact. I want only medium and small shirts and the shirt colors I want are: Pink, Grey, Pale Yellow, Baby Blue, mint green and brown.

the design on the shirt would be simple. It would be a starfish character (yellow) with pink bubbles for the background (not proportional to the shirt) the starfish would be really simple with black outline and black eyes (dots) and a black line for a mouth. then i would like the character to be holding a lighter shade of pink brass knuckles in one hand and a fat knot of bright green cash in the other (both outlined in black) then id like a double outline around the whole character in white.

to finish this up i would like light pink and dark pink pills with black outlines and white highlights randomly placed on the left sleeve back bottom right and back neck areas.

I know that the lighter shades of colors can be done with halftones so you dont need another screen for that, but I would love to trade with someone who could pull this job off for me by christmas.

If you are interested email me back at:

[email protected]

thanks.

popgunwar.

p.s. I can and will get flicks of all the simpsons toys to show you the excellent condition that they are in. but only for those with serious interest.

2. wrkr

wrkr Member

I know someone who silkscreens cheap, but doesn't like the simpsons.

3. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

So the deal with Smart and Poidrido and whoever fell through? You should try and look around for the screen printer yourself...Cause they will basiclly be able to tell you an aproximate cost of which will tell you if someone will actually get the collection off you..........Or try E-bay and set a reserve on the price of the toys.....???? Just some ideas

4. Just Like Me

Just Like Me Guest

5. sneak

sneak Guest

whats this silkscreening thingy?

6. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

podrido is lagging beyond shit and smart....hes about as fast as a snail when it comes to replying to me via email. fuck ebay thats too much effort...i just thought someone might have a silkscreen hookup.

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

this man needs to be erased from the gene pool.

8. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

ARRRR YARRRRRRR thats the worst unfrailin ever.

9. el barto

el barto Elite Member

hahaha. .....yeh..hehe

10. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

I silk screen. But the mess, smelly goopy paint and and time isnt worth simpsons toys. sorry.

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

12. wrkr

wrkr Member

he likes them, but not enough to give away 75 shirts for sometoys...

13. illwill

illwill Guest

14. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

hahah remember when the shelbyville kids comment on bart's "excellent can control"

but sorryi dont make shirts in exchange for toys

15. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

^ha he wrote that shit on the sde of a fucking mountain..