DMX is back MUTHAFUCKA!!!

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually i've always been here this is just my other user name. let's see if y'all niggaz can figure out who i am!

(ps) crew members are excluded from this game because they can just look at the email address i used

Guest KUKU 1er

drunkin master-miz303-???

Originally posted by DMX

actually i've always been here this is just my other user name. let's see if y'all niggaz can figure out who i am!

(ps) crew members are excluded from this game because they can just look at the email address i used

...who cares who you are........first of all your to gay to use your regular name to post shit and your to soft to post real graf as you might call it....i'll spell it out for you.....your still in the closet and your wearing your dads panties ....de em ex sux cox

my regular name? you don't actually think i write DMX do you? my god you're even dumber than i thought. did you look through channel zero to find posts by me just so you could talk shit because i let you know that you're not a graffiti writer? get a fucking life.

too soft to post real graf? damn, you're right, posting on the internet is fuckin thugged out dude. this coming from the guy who said he doesn't bomb because he could get busted- and you're calling me soft?

Archived