Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dlush.. about your signature.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by avils, Aug 6, 2002.

1. avils

avils Senior Member

out of sheer boredom i ran your signature through a french/english translator to find out what it meant... and this is what came back -

"I believed myself rich of a single flower, and I have only one ordinary pink. Ca and my three volcanos which arrive to me at the knee, and of which one, perhaps, is extinct for always, that do not make ego a quite large prince "

ummm.. 3 volcanos at your knee ? zoinks.

:confused:

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Dude....I too did this once. Eeerie.....

3. capindikfays

capindikfays New Jack

thats some deep shit, and i do mean deep shit

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

wow a whole thread about my signature...

well zesto, jah, and i had a conversation about this in one of seeking's threads about the olsen twins. how we got to that point, i am baffled.

but the signature is from an excerpt from my favorite book "the little prince". well, i do not know how to describe it to someone who may not have read the book. but i included the links from this forum from where i have talked about it.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...e+little+prince

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...e+little+prince

hope that helps out. its all about friendships really and not growing up too fast. the book helps me get through some tough times and it really helps me ground myself as a person. it basically slaps me in the face and reminds me to take my life slow. take friendships to the heart.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

just so you know....

I'm planing on taking an old 'books-on-tape' version on TLP and
    making an MP3 out of it. When it gets done, you'll be the first to know (dlush)

6. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

aw thats fucking nice!!! i can't wait for that.....thanks zesto.

if anyone wants a long explanation on the book or on my signature, please feel free to email me or to question me here. i like talking about that book. there is so much to talk about it and so many interpretations.

7. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

i remember that thread. thats where i said the olsen twins were hotter than you and your boyfriend or whatever tried to defend you by saying you looked better than my mom and that my mom was so ugly hes not sure how she gave birth to me, of course hes never seen my mom.

so, are you and the mental giant still together?

8. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

i want an explanation:rolleyes:

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

bought the book this morning...
    should be done tonight... ill write you a book report.

10. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

havent read a book in a while

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

fuck off whiny ass bitch.

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i'm glad that you did decided to go get it. you'll appreciate it.

13. post.

post. Guest

I remember that book!

When I was in elementary school, my teacher had me paint a canvas dedicated to that book... it's been ages since I read it, but that canvas is still framed and hanging in my 5th grade teachers room!

p.s. d'lush, I'm leaving this dump tomorrow!
    see ya soon.... :)

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

this should be good !

I had to write a 10 page report on it (in french!).

*and I'll try to get that mp3 made this week... just as an update.

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

whoooooooooo hoooo!!! posty-loc is coming to see me soon!!