Dj Spooky = Face Punch

Giving Tree

jesus fucking christ.. all this hype.. all the money i spent on that stupid bastard.. he fucking SUCKED.. he brought some broke ass booty dj and a few electro bands.. FUCK A DJ SPOOKY.

it was almost as fun as getting punched in the neck with brass knuckles.

and that cats got NOTHING spooky about him.. shit.. i was hopin for some halloween costume or some fuckin gimic face... but instead its some 9 foot tall stick with a cannibus shirt and kid's beanie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes. i saw spooky live a few years ago.

shit was almost disgusting. he had a picture

of sun ra shaking hands with cage(john), and

somethin' about him being 1 part ra, 1 part

cage!! and this was not a joke. i couldn't believe

it. if you know who these people are, then you'll

understand the arrogance of such a thing.

after that i realized what a fucking clown this

kid is. and his writing is bullshit. so is his 'art' for that matter.

and his music...well...it sure isn't groundbreaking..although i'm

sure he feels it is...

somehow this guy has clowned his way into some

incredible collabs though...fuckin' guy did shit with

braxton i think, and he did shit with gordon mumma.

i don't know how....

word to the first and last posts. my 2 cents...if the name has 'dj' in front, then it probably sucks. now for some good shit thatll blow your mind...squarepusher, any album it doesnt matter (hard normal daddy is my favorite). itll knock your fucking socks off.

shit.. squarepusher is hot.. that second track... man.. i wish i could remember which album.. the one where the first song has a video where a girl is escaping a like hospital or something and she keeps running from the big fat guard guy.. anyway.. that second track.. opens with a simple synth loop that goes throughout the whole track.. its soo damn good

great fucking description.. huh?

Originally posted by Giving Tree

shit.. squarepusher is hot.. that second track... man.. i wish i could remember which album.. the one where the first song has a video where a girl is escaping a like hospital or something and she keeps running from the big fat guard guy.. anyway.. that second track.. opens with a simple synth loop that goes throughout the whole track.. its soo damn good

great fucking description.. huh?

album: big loada

track: massif (stay strong)

Archived