DJ CLUE. Reasons he is shit.

Poop Man Bob

1) The endless fucking yelling on any hip-hop song you download. I know, I know .. I shouldn't complain considering I'm getting the song for free, but regardless - hearing "NEW SHIT!" or "DESERT STORM" or "DJ CLUE!" on eevvvery song evvverrry 15 seconds annoys the NEW SHIT out of me. Great, so you had the exclusive track before any other mixtape "artist". You rule. It's relative to the "first" obsession on dozen ounce.

2) His stupid ass on MTV. What the fuck is he doing? He looks like a cartoon character. And how can he introduce himself as "The World Famous DJ Clue" with a straight face. You're world famous because you're world hated, you mumbling bitch.

3) Related to #2 - his perpetual 5 o'clock shadow. Either dude has a Homer Simpson thing working or paints it on before the show is shot.

4) Is he even a DJ? I don't know how much skill it takes to record yourself yelling and cut it over an already laid down track someone famous gives to you.

5) What movie chronicled hip hop shows/tours? "Backstage?" Whatever it was, dude got ragged on my all of his .. friends? He just sat there like a bitch. Someone should have peed on him.

Blah. The dude bugs me to no end.

http://www.wpgc955.com/clientgraphics8_4/six.gif'>

Yo, dis is da World Famous DJ Clue here. My oversized hat and cock-esque nose are holdin' it down.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest duh-rye-won

cock-esque... hahaha

Originally posted by UrbanAssault

Its all about Tony Touch my friend. That is a real D.J. he gets better excluvises than Clue and is table skills are hella better. Word son, yo!

tony toca works out in my gym. he's a cool dude.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by chozer

he works with fabolous...

and diddy.

fuckemboth.

:heated:

ahahhah yeah i know how they work ahahahahah butt fuckers

Archived