Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DJ CLUE. Reasons he is shit.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

1) The endless fucking yelling on any hip-hop song you download. I know, I know .. I shouldn't complain considering I'm getting the song for free, but regardless - hearing "NEW SHIT!" or "DESERT STORM" or "DJ CLUE!" on eevvvery song evvverrry 15 seconds annoys the NEW SHIT out of me. Great, so you had the exclusive track before any other mixtape "artist". You rule. It's relative to the "first" obsession on dozen ounce.

2) His stupid ass on MTV. What the fuck is he doing? He looks like a cartoon character. And how can he introduce himself as "The World Famous DJ Clue" with a straight face. You're world famous because you're world hated, you mumbling bitch.

3) Related to #2 - his perpetual 5 o'clock shadow. Either dude has a Homer Simpson thing working or paints it on before the show is shot.

4) Is he even a DJ? I don't know how much skill it takes to record yourself yelling and cut it over an already laid down track someone famous gives to you.

5) What movie chronicled hip hop shows/tours? "Backstage?" Whatever it was, dude got ragged on my all of his .. friends? He just sat there like a bitch. Someone should have peed on him.

Blah. The dude bugs me to no end.

http://www.wpgc955.com/clientgraphics8_4/six.gif'>
    Yo, dis is da World Famous DJ Clue here. My oversized hat and cock-esque nose are holdin' it down.

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

DJ POOP WITH THE EXCLUSIVE FIRST!

NEW SHIT!

DESERT STROM THURMOND!

3. ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy Guest

not only does he yell, but he puts a 10 second echo on everything he says.

4. platapie

platapie Guest

god im happy im nto the only one who hate shim.

5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

:lol: :lol:

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Street Sweepa!!

7. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

he works with fabolous...

and diddy.
    fuckemboth.

:heated:

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

9. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

YO KID GO OUT AND COP THE FR8LOVER JOINT KID

WORD UP OUT NOW ON 12OZ RECORDS YA HEARD?

HOLLA.

10. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

poop man bob........funniest comment ive seen in days

11. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

holler.

remember, the rails is watchin...

:loopy:

12. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

clue sucks period.........

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

fuck that retard..he's gonna get booted off mtv one day.i see problems..i see problems..fool thinks he runs the show.

14. UrbanAssault

UrbanAssault Junior Member

Its all about Tony Touch my friend. That is a real D.J. he gets better excluvises than Clue and is table skills are hella better. Word son, yo!