Dissing, Peep the flix

Konk Oner

Did the Konk Thus (emoh?) and Spade wall get dissed? Any one got flix, comments? no dissrespect to Kaeos the man can burn, but seriously? what the fuck?

KonkHalloffameresized1.jpg

kaeosdiss.jpg

Dissing is a disease for the weak, fuck you very much!

Konk Oner Ils Bs

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

i was in alaska and i benched freights that were on a barge in the ocean. fucking crazy.....

i have tags in anchorage, near the mall. go find them...

Hey look this is not the place for this,if there is a problem handle it,this aint capitol hill,Please some body delete this thread.Yeah what happened may not of been the coolest thing,but this aint the site your use to being on.Handle it on the street not the "Web".

Konk, Look that piece is not a diss...as a matter of fact there was not a piece under it unless you are going to tell me that ride looking background was a piece....If thats the case then whatever....But thats the hall of fame and if you gonna go down there and think you gonna take a big ass wall with that shit and leave an empty space and not have someone go over it your gravely mistaken and if you want to beef about it then bring it on....For real you can go over my shit I dont give a fuck...I paint pelnty and have seen a grip of my shit dissed or gone over....Thas how the game works....for real thats half the problem with BMORE... Motherfuckers scared to go over other shit...In NY or LA that shit wouldnt be shit...But look if ya want to battle for the wall I'm down for that...You and thus vs. Me and whoever....or just yu and me on that wall....I aint got no beef with you, and if you got beef with me then we can settle it on the wall or you can bomb over my shit and see what happens....HAHAHAHA...( I wouldnt suggest the last one though)...Fuck it, just let me know...I'm sure if you want to battle we can contact eachother....:king:

All I'm saying is go over the shit...diss it or whatever...for real the shit is ridiculous to be sweatin...Tell EMOH to go over it...Theres a grip of walls out there so I dont give a fuck...I dont expect my shit to ride for a single day, so going into it with that mentallity, theres no regrets....But like I said if y'all want ta battle it out bring it on...Whoever loses dont paint at 7hte hall of fame no more...

sorry konk i didnt live under a rock just because u could peice at 3 am in the summer big deal alots of people were alseelp so it is not like u have to much to worry unlees u were nervous about being seen by some mosse or a bird. plus 90 pecrecnt of graff in anchorage was done from people from the outside not in anchorage. anchorage is a joke

Rent a cops, there a joke; rail road security, thats a joke; you are a joke. Anchorage on the other hand is no joke, and what do you mean "being worried about painting at 3am"? The only other graff i've seen up here is SUR13 gang tags and some other beginners.

peace

The last frontier

konk atleast we can agruee on something joke is gay. i am just stateing my opinon from what i felt like when i lived there so u may think diffrent i went from so cali to anchorage so it was kinda of not what i really thought of crazyness. if u want crazyness go to coots and get drunk if u can

AK

If you snowboard and teach at major resorts and get seasons passes and skate in the summer and paint, Alaska is fucking ill. But if you just paint and finger your asshole Alaska offers nothing but the nations highest sex offender rate, teen pregnancy, alcoholism and dental floss import per capita.

"Bitch be cool" - pulp fiction

yo like i said on the md/dc thread, yall cant expect to take that wall space (enough for at least 4 pieces), and then do some 30 foot background and expect it to just live.....theres real kings down there like old jase, daver, kar and arek pieces that are squeezed in 6, 7 deep on some walls down there......and while yall are far from total toys, youre also all far from being in the position to waste that much space in the hall of fame. hall of fames everywhere work the same way: strictly kings or better....if you arent a legend in that town, get a flick, and put it in your album. if you take a month to do a 'production' type wall, you nned to get a legal that is yours and then you can take two years if you want. kaeos had every right to take that spot, and he didnt mean it as a personal diss.

ps, delete this thread

yo

first off, I had no idea if the piece was a diss or not; hence the reason for this thread. The fact that there is a vacant space on a wall and to paint in it, is subjective but understandable because it's - Hall of Fame. Kaeos is the man, and has definately earned the right to do whatever the fuck he wants, and it was really just waiting on mr. Emoh kos to fill the void in the production (if you know the wear abouts of emoh please contact us, the ils, bs, & Std crew are one step from putting his ass on a milk carton). I personally are in the position of leaving the wall as is; however, other heads sunk some serious cash and time into the wall and are talking about rolling the wall. Who knows, i'd be fine with incorpirating the kaeos piece into the production.

Someone should post the old PA flicks on this thread, or any old school hall of fame ish on this bitch. On another note i'm down to paint with anyone who is willing this june/july when i'll be in town. Hit me up KonkOne@msn.com or aol s/n konkone.

I had several drinks right now and am supprised i'm not fucking up while typing, and I shouldn't be on a keyboard.. there are some hot ass bitches at the party a floor below on campus. Lets all hope I don't get them pregnent. God damn, I will never type this long ever again. where is my fucking pizza i ordered 30minutes ago.. it's 12:45 am alaskan time

peace..

keep on painting..