Dissed Trains Rolling In

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this BUT.

maybe the last 2 months or so, we've been noticing almost every boxcar rolling

in to this one layup with a piece on it destroyed with flat black, just squiggly lines

throughout the piece and all tags blobbed out..

first few times we just covered them up with new pieces thinking it was

some shit that happened in another state..but then we went to bench in our

main yard and saw a car we just hit with the same thing done to it..

and we noticed that like id say 3 out of 10 pieces in that yard were destroyed..

so what i m tryin to say i guess is that, looks like workers or a worker out here

is fed up with graff on trains...and it sucks cause that is a MAIN yard and i know that

alot of traffic is goin thru there.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there are lots of workers that diss freights...some write messages such as "get a job"..i think its funny...almost ludacris that they combat an aerosol art with aerosol...they're doing the same thing we are...but with less skill....ive had like paint tags buffed out with spray paint..its funny...people get so offended that they forget the point.sigh...

Guest stay faded

why dont you post up and find out whos doing it, if its your only yard then chill but if you have got other yards or layups then beat the fuck out of whoever it might be and dont paint there for 2 months

same shits happening in s.florida. everything that rolls in is crossed out with squiggly lines and shit. they leave the ugly shit alone, but all the pieces and tags that have any stule, are crossed out. its sabotage...the workers are tyring to make fl look wack or something....bastards

The solution to every problem relating to buffing, dissing, hating, internet shit talking, etc:

Paint more trains.

If you know your lines and what cars go where, and you can nail down the location of the diss-happy worker, focus your efforts on trains that are not headed his way. I've had to do this myself. There is no punishing workers for dissing freights - that would bring absurd heat (and is a federal crime - workers are technically federal employees). Nobody should get any dumb ideas about beatdowns for a worker dissing freights. Just shrug it off and paint more, and if you can, paint smarter by learning where he is and what cars are going the other way.

I've sort of been noticing the same thing with the black scribbled line dissing everything on the car.....the other day I was with some friends waiting at a crossing watching a freight go by and there was a ZEPH/Reas?(couldn't read it)/STAB car (a grainer)that rolled by all fucked up like that.......along with a few others on different trains.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Bad idea. Then the writer you went over, who may not have seen or known it was ragged, directs his anger at you.

shit, ive actually been covering up as much as i can...

Originally posted by Strykah

All death threats aside i find it really funny because that 'get a job' guy sure does get up a lot!!!! haha

yes thats deffinately true....i think more than a single person does it though...iv seen a handful of my own stuff get the "get a job" treatment and i thought i had it figured as to where it was happening at (colorado) but i think it happens in multiple areas....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived