DISSED (FREIGHTS)

woofwoof

I couldn't resist. I'm glad there are individuals out there taking action against those destroying spots and against those they got problems with with on the steel rather than going elsewhere and whining about it(huuuhum). How many others have pictures such as the ones below, and I'm talking full on stamp jobs? Post em up. Like all the old timers out there know..."it's called survival and only the strong will survive". Who's going to still be there 10 years from now. I know there are already some still in the game 10 years later. Who will fall?

2002354178937381057032.jpg

2002356302103037854280.jpg

even this streaker must of been rubbed the wrong way

2002353909047097494057.jpg

over this...........

2002356329630434930021.jpg

*DON'T FORGET*-order your tape of Blind Dog's "All Freight" Holiday video(30 minutes of footage). Don't wait until it's to late, released last week of February.... ORDER NOW!!!! Ask for the discount bleyenddog@hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ego too big to get in the door? turn your head side ways

I thought writing had a little sumin to do with ART and the art had a little sumin to do with

an individual's expression.... so who r u to diss...at least someone out there is getin up

u learn sumin every time u try sumin, ur not the shit no one is no matter how dope u think

u r remember there someone out there better than u egos r like hairdos there different

everey day...A>D> every one started some where

I think we'd all like to see pictures of this if this is the case. Doesn't mean anything to me if you don't have the proof, agreed? All these people looking and nobody responding hmmmmmm. A post such as this isn't going to stir up any problems. People who are getting dissed realize this already, and those that are responsible for such actions realize it's going to be seen, why else would they do it? You guys really don't think that everyone "coexists" peacefully without any sort of problems now do you? I guarantee you, I see this type of stuff on a regular basis so that means all the rest of you do as well. Nothing to be shy about out here. Post em up. Those who are singing Kumbya need not reply.

Re: ego too big to get in the door? turn your head side ways

Originally posted by Ms. DaMeanor

I thought writing had a little sumin to do with ART and the art had a little sumin to do with

an individual's expression.... so who r u to diss...at least someone out there is getin up

u learn sumin every time u try sumin, ur not the shit no one is no matter how dope u think

u r remember there someone out there better than u egos r like hairdos there different

people hate other people. people go over over people because they hate them. art may or may not have anything to do with it.

by the way the words are y-o-u, y-o-u-'-r-e, s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g and a-r-e. I hate trying to read that retarded shorthand.

post more. I like seeing this stuff on freights.

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: ego too big to get in the door? turn your head side ways

Originally posted by Ms. DaMeanor

fuck art. i'm all about KILLING people who piss me off.

Damn, I come back 2 hours late and 250+ hits but only 12 responses?-(at least Fr8Lover contributed) Is everybody in denial here? Trying 2 Go Wetfeet, I'm going to continue to post on this thread from here on out so be on the lookout, hope others do as well. You gotta give these people credit who are dissing shit that actually paint(eg. CAMEO above) because they are willing to lose pieces for their actions. Once again, they aren't crying at least they are taking action. O.K., how about if I make it a bit easier, we'll include any type of dissing of freights, skip on the worker action though. Anybody have any "graffiti slime destroyed" work to post? How about some cross outs that obliterate the entire piece? Anything? Anything? Bueller? Bueller? Here's one of my pictures from a couple posts back. Anybody got the shot prior to the bucket paint action?

2002355196875067854389.jpg

2002355493064598583087.jpg

Originally posted by C-O-K PBScru

i agree with Ms. DaMeanor

:)

toys need to be put in their place, but

theres way too many jealous fucks crossing out quallity pieces.

eg. that crispo, that shit is hot.

beef shouldn't have to come to crossing peices, theres other ways to resolve that shit.

you can still respect the art even if you don't respect the name

Guest 5th wheel

theres like an infinint number of freights out there...so enough room not to diss for NO REASON....but hatin and what goes on is between them and i could care less....if you cant paint em..then stay off em....your like ruining a blank canvas........i wanna see more flics please

Sorry no fliks, but I remember seeing a photo in a magazine of a School bus painted on a freight. It Said Fools Got Schooled, next to the pieces they said dedicated to 'Drum' bitch ass. I cant believe somebody would do a whole car and dedicate it to someone they have beef with. I personally cant think of anything more gay.

Originally posted by Main Line

Sorry no fliks, but I remember seeing a photo in a magazine of a School bus painted on a freight. It Said Fools Got Schooled, next to the pieces they said dedicated to 'Drum' bitch ass. I cant believe somebody would do a whole car and dedicate it to someone they have beef with. I personally cant think of anything more gay.

oh yahh i seen that it was dedicated to the writer drugs that shit tight that he got there panties that wet ha ha ha ha haha:crazy: :D :lol:

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Main Line

it was for drugs you stupid bitch. and you don't want beef with a crew that does a wholecar dedicated to people on their shitlist. all his shit gets hacked.

Like many people said and it will be said again

"Dont destroy something you cant build"

So if theres a train and you need space cause some little 12 year old snuck in a train yard and did some horrible stuff, Go over it :) But if its someone good, Let them get up and stay up...Why ruin their shit? Thats another thing i hate but its life....it can take minutes-hours to do things then someone buys one can and in one minute or less, messes the whole shit up.:mad: Just words...:o :(

JUst remeber the rules of graffitti if your gonna go over it ,burn it!!Also why is that dude a stupid bitch just cause he didnt know who the fr8 was dedicated too.It is fucking stupid to do a whole car for that reason.Some of you people are such fucking cocksuckers on here!JESUS H. CHRIST!!!!

Archived