Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Disrespect!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Grandola, Nov 9, 2002.

1. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

so do any of you have a "disrespect" homeboy? i do. his name is... well i only know him as wickid... true gangsta... anyhow, this is a guy that has no self respect and will let anyone tell him shit. i remember one time at a party.,.. he started throwing up so we told him to hit the beer bong and if he didn't we would get kicked out.... so he did it. and threw up on himself..

so anyhow... i was just wondering - do any of you know people like this? that have no self respect. people that you can step all over just for fun...

ooo.... i'm a "mean" person who needs to pick on others to feel better about my self... but who doesn't....

beer, beer, beer, tidely beer beer beer

a long time ago, way back in history, when all there was to drink was nothin but cups of tee.........

2. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

first. and i'm drunk... saturday birthday parties for relatives are a great source of beer!

3. socrates

socrates Guest

I'm that person

4. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

i stop picking on "wikid" when he stands up for himself...

so stand up for yourself and don't be a wikid...

5. 455

455 Guest

I used to be that.....until I lost my marbles and started going off on people----getting walked on for years actually makes you stronger in the long run.....just remember that the fool you fuck with will someday come back and give a dose of your own medicine-and you probably won't like it.

6. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

not wikid...

7. socrates

socrates Guest

It's all shits and giggles until he gets drunk, snaps, and drives his car through a crowd of people........

8. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

nah, he got drunk one time and threw his cup of beer on me. it was nothin really, just like a spit full of beer - but he only threw it cause i threw my cup of beer on him... well after he through his beer on me i pushed him to the floor and he got up swinging and i told him to "snap out of it" cause he was drunk and he didn't know what the fuck he was doing. so he apologized and we drank some more... he's a cool guy, wikid is. i never used to pick on him at all... but since he was a friend of a friend... and thats how they treated him... i kinda got used to it and started doin it myself... it's wrong.. and i know it is, so i try not to do it so much... but when someone else starts it up... i'm an idiot cause i can't think on my own... o well.

9. socrates

socrates Guest

He's gonna snap one day and then you'll all refer back to this point and time and be sorry

10. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

wikid won't snap - i can see how some people will, but not wikid... cause he does have "real" friends that treat him regular. but it's just our circle that doesn't... so it kinda evens out...

11. socrates

socrates Guest

So he'll have accomplises????

12. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

wow yall are mean

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

i step all over myself all the time, unfortunately.

14. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

im one of those people. i put up with way too much shit.

15. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

people who do that in my opinion are just plain gay; most likely without doing that youd have quite a low self esteem, or already have one...so walking on someone period is just lame. my friends shit on me all the time for dumb shit but i just put up with it because theyre gay and i jsut gotta learn to deal with it, and starting shit back is just dumb. grandola...why dont you stop fuckin with him and start talking to him and being friendly, it will probably pay back... my friends who pull shti like that on me i choose nto to have their back or be there when they need me; and i doubt 'wikid' will either..straighten up man..be a friend..