Disrespect!

Grandola

so do any of you have a "disrespect" homeboy? i do. his name is... well i only know him as wickid... true gangsta... anyhow, this is a guy that has no self respect and will let anyone tell him shit. i remember one time at a party.,.. he started throwing up so we told him to hit the beer bong and if he didn't we would get kicked out.... so he did it. and threw up on himself..

so anyhow... i was just wondering - do any of you know people like this? that have no self respect. people that you can step all over just for fun...

ooo.... i'm a "mean" person who needs to pick on others to feel better about my self... but who doesn't....

beer, beer, beer, tidely beer beer beer

a long time ago, way back in history, when all there was to drink was nothin but cups of tee.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to be that.....until I lost my marbles and started going off on people----getting walked on for years actually makes you stronger in the long run.....just remember that the fool you fuck with will someday come back and give a dose of your own medicine-and you probably won't like it.

Originally posted by 455

I used to be that.....until I lost my marbles and started going off on people----getting walked on for years actually makes you stronger in the long run.....just remember that the fool you fuck with will someday come back and give a dose of your own medicine-and you probably won't like it.

not wikid...

nah, he got drunk one time and threw his cup of beer on me. it was nothin really, just like a spit full of beer - but he only threw it cause i threw my cup of beer on him... well after he through his beer on me i pushed him to the floor and he got up swinging and i told him to "snap out of it" cause he was drunk and he didn't know what the fuck he was doing. so he apologized and we drank some more... he's a cool guy, wikid is. i never used to pick on him at all... but since he was a friend of a friend... and thats how they treated him... i kinda got used to it and started doin it myself... it's wrong.. and i know it is, so i try not to do it so much... but when someone else starts it up... i'm an idiot cause i can't think on my own... o well.

Guest tears*uno

people who do that in my opinion are just plain gay; most likely without doing that youd have quite a low self esteem, or already have one...so walking on someone period is just lame. my friends shit on me all the time for dumb shit but i just put up with it because theyre gay and i jsut gotta learn to deal with it, and starting shit back is just dumb. grandola...why dont you stop fuckin with him and start talking to him and being friendly, it will probably pay back... my friends who pull shti like that on me i choose nto to have their back or be there when they need me; and i doubt 'wikid' will either..straighten up man..be a friend..

we had a friend like that coming up wheni started skating, his name was cory. i was new to the group so i didnt really say anything let alone tease anyone, but they treated him like straight shit. but in the friend way. like if anyone would talk to him that way wed be all up in arms. countless times i felt sorry and wish i could turn thigns around for him. i even tried unsucessfully. but i cant sit here and say i didnt do a fair amount of ragging, and i kno wit wasnt right but not doing it was harder than doing it. like if you didnt have a scape goat youd get shit. well regardless he got treated badly and didnt put up a fight everyone thought it was funny, but the thing is even his mom treated him bad and well he went crazy and had to spend a year in a mental hosipital and i havent hung out with him since. ive seen him around and have always regreted i took any part in teaasing him. that shit isnt right and we make mistakes as children, but now i feel liek im a better person and actually care for peoples feeling and go out of my way to be a good person.

Thats wack...

Me and my friends are cool with each other, that's why we're friends... cause we get along and shit... me and my friends are always stoned anyways ... but seriously why would you want to treat one of your friends like that? That's fuckin low ... with us its everyone gets clowned or no one gets clowned, nobody gets ganged up on because thats straight rude

Archived