Disrespect to women

wyze

yo, maybe its just that im a fairly big feminist in some ways (yeah, im a guy), but i think that sometimes people are not respecting women enough. Alot of peoples' signature/flavor text talks about bitches and hoes and all that shit, and im just wondering if other people feel the same way i do, or if they dont mind it at all. Im not trying to hate, just wonderin. All opinions welcome on this one, just trying to get a feel for what you're feeling.

"I wanna say a little something that's long overdue,

the disrespect to women has got to be through,

to all the mothers and the sisters and their wives and friends

I wanna offer my love and respect to the end"

~Beastie Boys, Sure Shot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diggity

you guys can "bitch" about this in another section, 3rd rail is for graff discussion, this is channelzero material.

sorry had to do it.

i think that it has alot to do with hip hop/rap (i know it sounds cliche) but its mainly the white boys, or wiggers, if you will. they know in their heart that they are white and live in the suburbs, but they are harder than that. i mean, jesus, they wear their hats sideways.....goddammit nevermind.

Originally posted by big bruno

i think that it has alot to do with hip hop/rap (i know it sounds cliche) but its mainly the white boys, or wiggers, if you will. they know in their heart that they are white and live in the suburbs, but they are harder than that. i mean, jesus, they wear their hats sideways.....goddammit nevermind.

:lol: that has nothing to do with anything... race or otherwise...

guys who call chicks bitches or hoes are just ignorant or being stupid... nothing more nothing less.

like lil' flip said... " Bitches aint shit..."

seriously though I hate it when people disrespect women, especially [physically. Anyone who lays their hands on a woman deserves a severe ass beating.

Originally posted by mr_president

:lol: that has nothing to do with anything... race or otherwise...

guys who call chicks bitches or hoes are just ignorant or being stupid... nothing more nothing less.

re p;r

that's what i was trying to get at, being ignorant. and you are probably i prime example of what i was talking about, but more like Ali G.

Originally posted by mr_president

yea man i hear you, mother fuckers dont be treating their bitches right these days, i mean just cuz a bitch is your #1 hoe, dont mean you can treat the bitch like a bitch ya know?

dumb fools with bitches.

:lol:

hahaha...

so his name is wyze, he quotes the beastie boys, and his signature is ravi ravi shakir.

dude, you should have kicked it on the 8 fold path, dharma and the 4 noble truths.

seeking/tenzin giatso

The only way a phrase can be disrespectful is if you decide to take offense in it. I don’t consider “bitch” an offensive term, people use it too casually. Words are words; they only have the meaning you give to them.

Now treating women badly emotionally and physically that’s a whole other issue.

it all depends on the woman....not every women is the same.......some deserve to be treated like bitches becasue they are bitches.......some women are the total opposite.....same goes for guys some are assholes who need to be regulated.......some arn't....its just the way you see them

I dont really know what this thread is about. well if a girl acts like a slut or whatnot then I don't think she should get much respect from guys or girls. Also I fucking hate perverts that whistle and say stupid shit when you walk by. I hate fucking old men or just nasty fuckers who think it's funny to do that kind of shit. It's a good thing I have a LOT of patience. okay sorry there are just a lot of guys like that at my work . DIIIIIIIE. Also I haven't really been "disrespected" by people I know. Except a few people that should die. I really dont' like being treated "like a piece of meat." ..you're steak. or chicken. or filet mingon. how would you like to be treated like steak.

Originally posted by dELiSs

I dont really know what this thread is about. well if a girl acts like a slut or whatnot then I don't think she should get much respect from guys or girls. Also I fucking hate perverts that whistle and say stupid shit when you walk by. I hate fucking old men or just nasty fuckers who think it's funny to do that kind of shit. It's a good thing I have a LOT of patience. okay sorry there are just a lot of guys like that at my work . DIIIIIIIE. Also I haven't really been "disrespected" by people I know. Except a few people that should die. I really dont' like being treated "like a piece of meat." ..you're steak. or chicken. or filet mingon. how would you like to be treated like steak.

see but thats whats sad these days...a girl can do half the stuff a guy does and she gets called a slut...like so many guys on 12 oz are talking about boning girls but i made sexual joke and krook starts callin me a hoe...now whats up with that??? its kinda sad to quote a christina aguelera song but the girls got a point "its a common double standard on society....the guy gets all the glory with the more he can score while the girl can do the same yet you call her a whore"

and i hate those annoying guys who gawk and catcall while your walking by....i was walking to work today and a bunch of guys started going slow in their car and just following me screaming stuff like "hey baby you wanna ride a real cowboy" and that kind of shit is disrespectful...i actually went up to the guy who was driving the car car, smacked him in the face, and kicked his car:lol: :lol: oh well