Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dismissing Bitches

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fugazi, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

I know a few of you have taken some psychology courses, I'm wondering if any of you have done any research in attachment theory. Anyways, research would say that you "preoccupied attachment styles" out there would find the same type of girl over and over, the "dismissing attachment style". Preoccupieds tend to obsess and have a difficult time not thinking about their love interest, and tend to have a hard time letting past "love relationships" go; they also relate sex with intimacy. Dissmissing females tend to be detached and refrain from becoming deeply emotionally involved in relationships, and do not relate sex with intimacy. Just wondering if any of you fit the preoccupied catagory, and if you have seen yourself finding the same girl over and over again...

2. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

well I dont know shit about book psychology, and I dont believe in it either, but, I can tell you my personal experiences if youd like. other than that, I suggest to everyone that they avoid psychological studies, its only there to fuck woith ytour head. sorry for typos im lazy!

3. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

thats funny i thought they where supposed to make things clearer

4. «DÉFL£PPÄRD»

«DÉFL£PPÄRD» Member

5. PalestineOne

6. villain

villain Veteran Member

I guess I would fit in the preoccupieds category by virtue of attaching sentiment to my relationships. I cannot take it lightly because sentiment has been practically barren in my life. I'm not one to take it for granted. I guess you could call me old fashioned which is sad that it's considered old fashioned. Funny i've been thinking about this lately. My few relationships and their various potential alternate universes. Sort of a what if.... I guess I do look for certain qualities in a woman if that's what you mean.

interesting to note the different types of psychology. Like when I watched "Timothy Leary's Dead" he said that even as a Harvard psychology professor he didn't really know anything about psychology until he made a trip to mexico and took some mushrooms. And I think I know what he means. He also made an interesting correlation between the many movements of the 60's and LSD. It is after all when the civil rights movement, the sexual revolution, the volunteer army... just about any of our major freedoms that we have today began. It was as if the hippies all said "We have seen the light, and the world is doing it all wrong..." ... Very interesting.

7. PalestineOne

villain, what school did you go to?

8. villain

villain Veteran Member

School of Hard Knocks...

Well I went to art school till that shit got too expensive a long time ago.... army stuff... taking some courses online for certificates. But that's about it.

How about you?

9. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i keep finding the same stupid girls over and over again...

dumb, cant drive for shit, and arent anywhere near as freaky as i want them to be!

fucking broads. :mad: :lol:

10. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Thats on you.

11. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Man i failed Psychology:(

12. metallix

metallix Elite Member

You think there is any truth to the matter that LSD was propagated by intelligence agencies?

13. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

key words

14. villain

villain Veteran Member

Leary seems to believe the CIA connection is very real indeed. Though I'm no authority on the what was it? MK ULTRA?? Electric Kool-Aid Acid Tests....

15. metallix

metallix Elite Member