disloyal honkies...

Guest The Boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest The Boss

reup aint "good"....that some old cheap ass easy way out obvious graffiti...that shit would have been "new" in 98 maybe...get with the goddamn program reup...fake mover...go back to sewing or cleaning up after niggas or get a new name beertch...and atak,you my boy,but come on...how you gonna do that car like that....aaaaaaah ya bitches you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

...fake mover...go back to sewing or cleaning up after niggas or get a new name beertch...

are. i dont say shit on the internet, ive never dissed you or anyone you know, youve never met me, and yet for some reason you feel the need to take cheap stabs at me and call me a bitch. instead of spending your time talking stupid shit on the internet about how you buy paint and make fun of other writers based on their genitals, e-mail me. im going to be in your neigborhood in a week and a half and if you still want to call me a bitch we can meet up and handle this.

to anyone else who feels the need to mind my business:

i learned of mover when i moved to the northwest. he was talked to about this shit. i offered to change my name. but he didn't give a fuck. so why would you?

move tsl, thadumpsterdiva@yahoo.com

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

reup aint "good"....that some old cheap ass easy way out obvious graffiti...that shit would have been "new" in 98 maybe...get with the goddamn program reup...fake mover...go back to sewing or cleaning up after niggas or get a new name beertch...and atak,you my boy,but come on...how you gonna do that car like that....aaaaaaah ya bitches you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take your head out of your ass.

Archived