Disgruntled TOP 5..

Guest x 123 GO! x

Guest x 123 GO! x

Well well well... I've got the house to myself for a week. Most my friends are out of state though and I'm working more hours than usual this week.

Here's the TOP 5...

1) Leeway - Rise and Fall

2) Sub Zero - MRP

3) Leeway - Born To Expire

4) Sinners and Saints - The Sky Is Falling

5) Carry On - Killing a Sound

Bonus: Sub Zero - What Difference Does It Make

"When it come's crashing down and hit hurt's inside, You gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide. If you hurt my friends, then you hurt my pride, I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide...."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

descendants "im the one"

foo fighters "hey johnny park!"

jets to brazil "chinatown"

jets to brazil "one summer last fall"

jets to brazil "youre having the time of my life"

Guest chicken bone

i miss someone special

Coldplay "In My Place"

DJ Shadow "Blood on the Motorway"

Lenny Kravitz "Ever See You Again"

Lauryn Hill "Mr. Intentional"

Fat Joe feat. blahblah "Whats Love"

Guest x 123 GO! x

I can't even remember the last time I saw 100 Demons play.

Cro-Mags.. I finally saw them a week and a half ago in the city. Great show.

Originally posted by x 123 GO! x

Well well well... I've got the house to myself for a week. Most my friends are out of state though and I'm working more hours than usual this week.

Here's the TOP 5...

1) Leeway - Rise and Fall

2) Sub Zero - MRP

3) Leeway - Born To Expire

4) Sinners and Saints - The Sky Is Falling

5) Carry On - Killing a Sound

Bonus: Sub Zero - What Difference Does It Make

"When it come's crashing down and hit hurt's inside, You gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide. If you hurt my friends, then you hurt my pride, I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide...."

me tooo!

1 converge - the saddest day

2 from autumn to ashes -eulogy for an angel

3 led zep - thank you

4 drowning man - if god loves a winner he's going to want to fuck me in a minute (born to break even)

5 ani difranco -anyday

bob marley - positive vibration

drowning man - the truly dangerous nature of a man who doesn't care iif he lives or dies

Why do so many people like metal crap like From Autumn To Ashes and Converge?..........i mean, thats my opinion, and im not dissing anyones taste but am i the only person who doesn't like these bands?

FATA is like a ton of bad metal riffs backed by shitty lyrics and really bad background screaming. Converge sounds like my poop converging with the toilet water.

palsdtjsalfkjffffff..........

Sheesh.

// converge is great live. i'm into real metal and metalcore, but i've made a pact against this overflow of "melodic hardcore" i'm fucking sick of it. i've decided the only melodic hc that can live is boy sets fire (and they already broke up) and avenged sevenfold. so poison the well, fata, all of that shit metal riff, whine about love, think its hc cuz they got breakdowns bands can suck my sweaty fucking balls. i just beat off for the first time in 12 days, so they're fucking sweaty too. fuck them. i hate them and i want them to die. i'm gonna go to bed now.

True...........some points......

I'm just disgruntled about FATA and how everyone loves them. But it is true......there is an over flow of alot of metal core stuff.

Ptw......eh, they llost their groove.......i really don't dig alot of their new album......but they're on the brink of being huge. They're on tour with Kittie, have jumped ona big label......have a video........meh. Its going to be gay if have to pay more then 10 bucks to see these guys in some shitty arena/big venue.

But i doo dig......Diecast; they have a tight groove, and they're awesome live...........Dillenger; its fucking nuts, and metal, but it makes sense......Evergreen Terrace is slightly metal.....Martyr Ad is pretty dope too...Unearth; their riffs/music are soooooo metal. But their vocals are dope and their breakdowns are sick. I saw them live too and they're gooood. I can't think of other stuff i listen to, but i think these bands pull off the metal core vibe really well.

I also CANT STAND..........Every Time I Die. Everyone's on their nuts too, but i just don't understand their stuff.

Other more hardcore stuff i;ve been listening to lately; Bane, American Nightmare, Pitboss2k, xOnefifthx, SAS, MPB Shockwave, some Floorpunch..........

haha, pitboss, i havent listend to them since i first got into hardcore. *memories*

i've been listening to earth crisis a fucking ton lately. breed the killers. oath that keeps me free. all out war. gommorha's season ends. those are all i have and damn do they get a lot of play.

i like the metal-influenced hardcore more than regulard hardcore at the moment though. its just the melodic shit thats getting to me. straight metalcore i'm totally into. candiria, unearth, zao, etc i can dance so hard to, but poison the well and fata i just get sad and go talk to the guys at merch.

ah.

Ah, yeah so you're iffy about the whole emo core/melodic stuff i guess.

hmmm.........i don't think hopesfall is emo core , but i've been digging them.

Oh yeh, i saw point of recognition.......john lockjaw...ex singer for pb2k.....play a month ago. It was pretty good, but the crowd sucked, there was like 12 kids in the place.......and found out that John is a really fat dude with huge bitch tits that jump up and down when he's playing bass really fast. hahaha, it was funny, but they had a good groove. I also heard he was smoking cigars at my friends bbq. haha, and he's all sxe tatted up and shit.

GWB.....Tattoo free cuz you all are going to look stupid in ten years.

my aim's:babyblast500 if you're bored.

Archived