Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

disecting THE CORONER

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Aug 5, 2004.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

after repeatedly warning 'the coroner' about making useless posts all over the board just to get his post count up (because we all know post counts equate to real world dollars) he still continued to run around posting senseless little tid bits of info like 'haha' and 'that shits cool'. or my favorite 'haha yeah'.
    initially i just deleted all of his posts in 'third rail', thinking that might get the message across. it seems he completely ignored that warning, because he kept right on going.
    after my thurough thrashing of 'freeze' in a political debate i had no real interest in being in in the first place, and single handedly taking on the entire 'knightbat' e-regime, my bloodlust was still not quenched. this brings us back to the coroner, and the fact that i just erased every post he's ever made in channel zero. i felt that was much funnier thhan just banning him. that gets boring, but 'mass pruning' never gets old.
    so let this be a warning to those who aim to waste their day by wasting our time with unecessary comments such as 'holy shit' and 'thats crazy'. umm, well no, i'm not giving e-warnings, thats dumb, i'm just saying. deleting duudes shit was funny.

the motion to elect 'THE CORONER' to the house of 'you got deleted the fuck out..maaannnn' was co chaired by heavylox in our usual show of partisian totalitarianism.
    yeee-hawwww.

2. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

haha totally

3. 0RB1T0N3R

0RB1T0N3R Senior Member

haha, i agree. that guy posts in everythread by the hour in paper chase.

4. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

you know how some people do that sweep thing
    where they reply to every single topic just so their name is on the page like 16 times?

that should be a warnable offence.
    I dont think you should wipe him out untill a warning at least.
    Sure you tried to warm him by doing it elsewhere,
    but I really think it need to be said directly.
    (like you are doing in this thread)

yeah... cleaning house is good.
    I'd help if I could?

5. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

do this in paper chase too :lol:

6. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

close... but something was lost in translation there buddy!

7. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

he was already publicly warned by diggity who made a thread the other night.

8. 0RB1T0N3R

0RB1T0N3R Senior Member

quote:Originally posted by seeking
    or my favorite 'haha yeah'.

this was funny^ he should be condemned!

9. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

They say having all your ch0 posts deleted is a fate worse than death. Let's see how long it takes for mr. Colonoscopy to come in here with something like "word, that's turbo."

10. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

You so crazy seeking!

Haven't been out of Ch 0 in a while so I didn't notice the ruckus he was causing. Hooray.

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

12. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

if i recall correctly, i believe THE CORONER's last user name was...

timemachine

timemachine posted a lot of "yeah, haha" and got banned. i'm pretty sure it's him.

i'm a dork for even paying attention to this shit.

13. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

i hate that guy...when i said he posted too much he was like "my brother uses this account too"..cock sucker

14. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

hence the idea for the sweep team....

and for the thread: i have no remorse over the coroner situation. stupid shit with the quote here and there of how to autopsy, even if some might compare it to kraeyons.

15. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member