disecting THE CORONER

seeking

after repeatedly warning 'the coroner' about making useless posts all over the board just to get his post count up (because we all know post counts equate to real world dollars) he still continued to run around posting senseless little tid bits of info like 'haha' and 'that shits cool'. or my favorite 'haha yeah'.

initially i just deleted all of his posts in 'third rail', thinking that might get the message across. it seems he completely ignored that warning, because he kept right on going.

after my thurough thrashing of 'freeze' in a political debate i had no real interest in being in in the first place, and single handedly taking on the entire 'knightbat' e-regime, my bloodlust was still not quenched. this brings us back to the coroner, and the fact that i just erased every post he's ever made in channel zero. i felt that was much funnier thhan just banning him. that gets boring, but 'mass pruning' never gets old.

so let this be a warning to those who aim to waste their day by wasting our time with unecessary comments such as 'holy shit' and 'thats crazy'. umm, well no, i'm not giving e-warnings, thats dumb, i'm just saying. deleting duudes shit was funny.

the motion to elect 'THE CORONER' to the house of 'you got deleted the fuck out..maaannnn' was co chaired by heavylox in our usual show of partisian totalitarianism.

yeee-hawwww.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know how some people do that sweep thing

where they reply to every single topic just so their name is on the page like 16 times?

that should be a warnable offence.

I dont think you should wipe him out untill a warning at least.

Sure you tried to warm him by doing it elsewhere,

but I really think it need to be said directly.

(like you are doing in this thread)

yeah... cleaning house is good.

I'd help if I could?

Originally posted by seeking

or my favorite 'haha yeah'.

Originally posted by Pinup

haha totally

close... but something was lost in translation there buddy!

Originally posted by <KEY3>

you know how some people do that sweep thing

where they reply to every single topic just so their name is on the page like 16 times?

hence the idea for the sweep team....

and for the thread: i have no remorse over the coroner situation. stupid shit with the quote here and there of how to autopsy, even if some might compare it to kraeyons.