Dirty_Habit's on a Roll

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Edit: I'd like to thank Misteraven, BillySoft for WinXP, AMD, Conan O'Brien, Kelly Rippa, Mr. Bush (for sealing my fate), Mr. Miyamoto, my mom and dad, Dr. Dre (my producer), virgins everywhere, Ms. Cleo, the Texas Lotto, the Pilsbury DoughBoy, Larry Flynt, AT&T, Dave Mirra, Hormel (SPAM), RIP Jimi Hendrix, my cat "Savanah", Mark Cuban, Pfizer, Zesto, Pistol, Vinyl, Dee, Deliss, Devilush, Podrido, Uncle-Boy, JP, Pissdrunk, T.T.Pants, Tesser, Secret, Kettie, Sarah (where ya at?!), Suki, Kristy, ToyWar, KaBar, Scallawag, When, Zack, The DPC, and the NO.

This post has been brought to you today by the letter "R". Without "R" there'd be no "first."

If I forgot you, fuck you.... get pissed and take it out on someone you love.

Guest uncle-boy

yes sir, Dirty has been making me make the chuckle sound quite often lately.

in the beginging he used to make me cry in fear, now its laughs of joy.

especially for the :fart: reply, that one always gets me.

Originally posted by Pistol

you forgot to thank GOD and your babies momma.

recognize nightowls

You got your morals straight pistol, i want to take you home and introduce you to mom!

and Dirty... pfft. fuck that guy.

lol just kidding.

Me and dirty... we're tight. you know why? cuz he kicks me in the face, and i like it.

Guest imported_Europe

People at my office looked really strange at me when I laughed out loud reading about The Al-Quida sex... fuck fucking a dead goat in a cave...

Guest willy.wonka

secrets has been crackin me up..i think cause i can kinda feel the "fedupness vibe in her posts"..it may just be me, but she cracks me up.

its all dirty though.

Archived