Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dirty handz 2

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by riddimz, Aug 23, 2004.

1. riddimz

riddimz Member

sorry if someone has started this before but im just looking for a little help to find as many songs as i can of the video dirty handz 2
    i know so far
    simon says-pharoahe monch
    the terrorist-dj vadim feat moshun man

if u can name any songs from the vid it would be much appreciated and u may find a suprise in ur letterbox
    :p

2. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

3. skroeape

skroeape Member

what happened to the guy(s?) that made it? its not like they could get fined lots of money just for filming it can they? what were his (their?) consequences..? graffiti videos get made all the time (its usually if you make a series police can catch on n stop you) but its still legal i guess unless trespassing... by the way if your just trespassing (ex:ion europe) just filming not doing anything illegal but trespassing can you be arrested? probly just fined right?.. anybody know for your city (not painting just filming guys that bought you there film them painting)..

songs from dh2= i am the terroist

wierd sound for jonone

gay techno which makes an undergound train painting mission look gay just because of the music (should have been hardcore or scary music to fit the situation, but for obsessed writers i guess funny)

BIGGIE, notorious b.ig. kickin the door within the forth floor

some kinda gay rap as there poainting the outside of train

WUT WUT some guys rapping during GT crew painting

Pharoe munch

SMUT PEDDLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one by one?

beat for oclock

nice dreamy beeat as painting train in germany i think

scary beat as painting in undergroun DAHN! DAHN!! DAHN!! kinda sounds like dat yo!

The ending credits beat "city slicka wahts the definition

(i like rap for flow style etc.. but rappers lyrics are so stoopid, everyones lyrics are so stoopid well anything part of everything... but im the only "smart" broad thinking lyrics in the world.. fucking rapers that try to sound intelligent are so gay from the white guy i heard the other day to KRS1 sucks wet ass in lyrics but is dope in beats, rhynimg flow etc.. (im piking on him cause he holds "smart" image fucking homo so im addressing other side

anywa mabe a couple dirty hans 2 songs i think of wheb derasdt

4. riddimz

riddimz Member

thanks why write!

the track on the gt crew bit is called "superthug" by noreaga

im still searchin tho..

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

there has to be at least 5 million threads already posted on this exact topic. use the search function, it will make your life better and could possibly get you laid

6. skroeape

skroeape Member

did the guy who made it just get fined? or bigger consequence (incuding really large fine?) or this discussion not alowed here? just simple answer tharen

7. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

They got raided.

Kick in the door wavin' the "four-four"

Use the search function, faggot fucks.

8. de

de New Jack

I love those songs simon says is good aswell .... I might have to download the other ones IM THE TERRIOST

I love rainboiws aye
    thisi s what drugs does to yah:D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :king: :king: ::king: :eek: :eek: : :eek: YEAHJ

9. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

:lol:

10. winston

winston Banned

skroeape you fucking clown..
    You havn't got a clue.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clown:

11. skroeape

skroeape Member

?? what i guess i just heard the song like that, for 6 years thats how i thought it goes, who cares, ill listen now to see if i can hear it... mabe since i once thought it siad that and sounds like it, i guess i kept connecting to that convincing mself it was that... "i havnt got a clue" yes thats why i am tyoing write now?? and just sounded similar no big deal, un-bunch your panties..

12. bigf00t

bigf00t New Jack

Does anyone know where I can dload it the movie?

13. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

14. bigf00t

bigf00t New Jack

You little asshole.