dirty handz 2

riddimz

sorry if someone has started this before but im just looking for a little help to find as many songs as i can of the video dirty handz 2

i know so far

simon says-pharoahe monch

the terrorist-dj vadim feat moshun man

if u can name any songs from the vid it would be much appreciated and u may find a suprise in ur letterbox

:P

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what happened to the guy(s?) that made it? its not like they could get fined lots of money just for filming it can they? what were his (their?) consequences..? graffiti videos get made all the time (its usually if you make a series police can catch on n stop you) but its still legal i guess unless trespassing... by the way if your just trespassing (ex:ion europe) just filming not doing anything illegal but trespassing can you be arrested? probly just fined right?.. anybody know for your city (not painting just filming guys that bought you there film them painting)..

songs from dh2= i am the terroist

wierd sound for jonone

gay techno which makes an undergound train painting mission look gay just because of the music (should have been hardcore or scary music to fit the situation, but for obsessed writers i guess funny)

BIGGIE, notorious b.ig. kickin the door within the forth floor

some kinda gay rap as there poainting the outside of train

WUT WUT some guys rapping during GT crew painting

Pharoe munch

SMUT PEDDLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one by one?

beat for oclock

nice dreamy beeat as painting train in germany i think

scary beat as painting in undergroun DAHN! DAHN!! DAHN!! kinda sounds like dat yo!

The ending credits beat "city slicka wahts the definition

(i like rap for flow style etc.. but rappers lyrics are so stoopid, everyones lyrics are so stoopid well anything part of everything... but im the only "smart" broad thinking lyrics in the world.. fucking rapers that try to sound intelligent are so gay from the white guy i heard the other day to KRS1 sucks wet ass in lyrics but is dope in beats, rhynimg flow etc.. (im piking on him cause he holds "smart" image fucking homo so im addressing other side

anywa mabe a couple dirty hans 2 songs i think of wheb derasdt

I love those songs simon says is good aswell .... I might have to download the other ones IM THE TERRIOST

I love rainboiws aye

thisi s what drugs does to yah:D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :king: :king: ::king: :eek: :eek: : :eek: YEAHJ

?? what i guess i just heard the song like that, for 6 years thats how i thought it goes, who cares, ill listen now to see if i can hear it... mabe since i once thought it siad that and sounds like it, i guess i kept connecting to that convincing mself it was that... "i havnt got a clue" yes thats why i am tyoing write now?? and just sounded similar no big deal, un-bunch your panties..