Dirty fagiT & Dik0 Denunciation Thread

Guest Potato Salad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Potato Salad
Originally posted by Glik0

hey look everyone is laughing!

Of course! Who wouldn't be? Your boyfriend needs some attending. Go take care of that, sissy.

Guest Potato Salad
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hahaha, dude... you lose... really, go die now. Game over. Continues = 0. Shoulda got more coins and you would have another life right now.... but nnnnnNNNNOOOOO.

*YAWN*

Guest Potato Salad
Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

just because your last thread sucked ass so dirty and glik0 decided to tell you off hand you go ahead and start another thread that sucks ass...keep your ideas to yourself because they suck ass...

The old school Hip Hop thread wasn't directed to people who don't like Hip Hop. Obviously racist scumbags like Dirty fagiT, Dik0, and yourself aren't going to like a Hip Hop thread regardless how good it is.

P.S. *YAWN*

Guest Potato Salad

haha we're racist because we let you know your thread sucked?

yes that makes me racists because you post lame fucking threads.

Nope, you're racist because of your Tupac comments and comments about rap. Don't you have a cross to burn on someone's lawn?

Guest Potato Salad

She's yawning again, maybe she wants to "go to bed". Are there any takers, no? Didn't think so, Potato Salad, I think they said yo pussy is stank, ya bitch... hahah go to PG and suck some dicks.

*YAWN*

my statement on the tupac thread was that in the begining of that one song where people specualted that Tupac said Suge shot me, was investigated by a professional sound analyzer and found not to be.

This skinhead doesnt stand for hate you fuck.

Guest Potato Salad

You know who else says "fagit"? TEASE!!! Haha, I guess it's lookin more and more like Tease pulled this Potato Salad hoe.

Who is Tease? Another one of your boyfriends? You're getting gayer by the minute. *YAWN*

Guest Potato Salad

Potato Salad: if you're so bored, you could always go work on that "tagging" shit you do. :o :o Just an idea.

*YAWN*

Guest Potato Salad

my statement on the tupac thread was that in the begining of that one song where people specualted that Tupac said Suge shot me, was investigated by a professional sound analyzer and found not to be.

This skinhead doesnt stand for hate you fuck.

Don't you have a black guy to drag on the back of your truck you trailer-trash homo?

Guest Potato Salad

Let's not stray from the point at hand, you are a perfectly normal slutty hetero female. The end.

*YAWN*

Guest Potato Salad

Potato Salad: When you're done with Tease, you can come eat my asshole like you talked about doing in that other thread. Oh, and put that dying thing off until later.

*YAWN*

Guest Potato Salad

i drive a fucking accord.

i couldnt drag a god damn squirell.

and my trailor is a double wide so stuff it fuck face.

How many nooses do you normally keep in the trunk of your Accord?

Guest Potato Salad
Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

seriously shut the fuck up....no "old-school hip-hop" appreciation threads for you... just pick random thoughts in your head and decide to post on 12oz you fucking fucktard...

You're cool. *YAWN*

Archived