DIRTY DUO GES&KEM

wrest*oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm sorry...but who are they? never heard of them Ges? hmmm I think I seen KEM before....Vault let him tag-a-long with him once...rocked some big block busters....I think he shit his pants. I heard that the police almost cought them from all the noise his knees mad from being so scared.......

How long have they been painting for? do they bomb? do they tag?

I'm sorry maybe im just blind.

Guest CrewJones

Everyones favorite topic... they must be doing something right, or else you wouldnt bother to respond... positive or negative... Their shit is tight...

Originally posted by CrewJones

Everyones favorite topic... they must be doing something right, or else you wouldnt bother to respond... positive or negative... Their shit is tight...

ok unless I'm really blind...which could be the case...where did i say they are not good? Point it out to me please...if not shut the fuck up..... Dont fucking cry that someone is cracking on them...

Guest illwill

i swear to god, if i ever see another thread for those two again i'll commit murder. i said that the last three hundred times, and im now about to kill myself.

years and years of painting legals...

i never knew that painting a train was legal..

from what i noticed they do more trains then walls..

so what if they don't feel like wasting their paint on stupied tags and throwies.. i seen ges do some hot stenciles, throwie, simples, highways,rooftops basicly if they wanted to they could put most writers to shame.. don't be upset cause u can't paint anything more than a tag or a throwie..

get ur facts together b4 u start talking..

Archived