~*Dirty Bomb_______'"

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020610/thumb.1023734320.terror_arrest_mh1.jpg'>

<span style='color:none'>This is a 1991 booking mug taken by the Broward County Sheriff's Office of Jose Padillo after his arrest on weapons charges in Sunrise, Fla. Padillo, who is also known as Abdullah Al Mujahir, was arrested May 8, 2002, in Chicago and accused of conspiring with al-Qaida terrorists to build and detonate a radioactive "dirty" bomb in this country, possibly in Washington, D.C. (AP Photo/Broward County Sheriff's Office)</span>

WASHINGTON (AP) - The U.S. government has arrested an American citizen accused of conspiring with al-Qaida terrorists to build and detonate a radioactive "dirty" bomb in this country, possibly in the nation's capital.

More

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

huh i'm surprised no one replied yet.

yeah but i read that shit earlier today.

pretty crazy shit. he would be the last person i would suspect to be planning a dirty bomb. well i guess thats why they picked him.

if you were doubting the idea of Al Qaeda using a dirty bomb before you might change your mind now.

Guest BROWNer

FUCK THAT NOISE.

this shit is out of hand...

i don't buy the shit john ashcroft

spews for a second. BLAHGHLAHGLH.

THINK.

Guest TEARZ

very interesting stuff.... i'm surprised that i hadn't heard of this or seen this before... but those are the types of things that you have to watch... i'm with browner man, i severely mistrust any statements by that administration, especially ashcroft.

this man cannot even see his lawyer. he's a fucking us citizen.

Guest beardo

call me a conspiracy buff, but the last week terror news all sounds like a nice distraction from the discoveries about how badly our gov fucked up pre 9-11

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by dojafx

or if you were doubting the idea of your civil and democratic rights being shitted on by the u.s. government, you might change your mind now.

damn dawg, lets see you pop anti america shit when your moms is bleeding out her asshole from radioactive poisoning.....

Originally posted by metallix

lately on 12oz politics threads don't seem to catch too much attention.

i suppose its the demographics that come here.

no, it's just the majority of users are morons.

Guest ALLAH NIGGA
Originally posted by beardo

call me a conspiracy buff, but the last week terror news all sounds like a nice distraction from the discoveries about how badly our gov fucked up pre 9-11

YO EXACTLY MANS! HOW CAN EVERYONE IGNORE THE FACT THAT U.S. KNEW ABOUT 911 BEFORE IT HAPPENED?

i dont come in these threads very often due to the fact that i personally feel that i cant change anything that is going on in the world today

yeah maybe im apathetic but really what can i do?

what happened... happened and what will happen... will happen

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

^^^YEAH MAN WORD I FEEL YOU ON THAT. I GOT TO GIVE IT TO THA MAN THOUGH, HE GOT US TIED UP LIKE WHOA!

One's Legal Status is Important

The Government's position is that Abdullah al Muhajir (nee Jose Padilla) is an "enemy combatant" and that as such he does not have Constitutional rights identical to those of United States citizens who are not enemy combatants. Apparently there are legal precedents for this position, dating from 1942, in which a U.S. citizen of German extraction working for the Nazis, Herbert Haupt, was convicted by a U.S. military tribunal of sabotage (in New Jersey, if memory serves), and executed. In 1946, American troops fighting in Sicily captured an American citizen (presumably of Sicilian extraction) fighting against U.S. forces, and the courts ruled that he could be held as a prisoner of war, i.e. without any Constitutional rights to representation, speedy trial, habeus corpus and so forth.

Personally, I don't think enemies of this country have any rights. WE have rights. They don't have shit. If we capture someone working for our enemies, THEY WILL tell us whatever we want to know. Mr. Al Muhajir is fighting for the wrong side, and boy, is he going to wish he hadn't done that.

As an apparent hedge against Constitutional shenanigans by bleeding heart liberal do-gooders, he is being held in the Consolidated Naval Brig at the Navy base in Charleston, S.C. As I said in a previous post, Navy brigs are run by Marines. The Constitution specifically states that the Army may not be used against American civilians to enforce the law.(Except as specified, for instance providing logistical support for law enforcement operations against illegal drug smugglers or manufacturers---this is how National Guard helicopters and U.S. Army "combat engineer vehicles" came to be used against the Branch Davidians at Waco.) It doesn't say anything about the Navy. And the Marine Corps is part of the Naval Services, under the Secretary of the Navy and the Department of the Navy.

When this theory that the Naval Services might be used against Americans to circumvent the Constitutional provisions providing Posse Comitatus, all the liberals laughed and made fun of the ultra-conservatives and the militia movement, calling them "conspiracy nuts" and acting like they were ignorant redneck dumbasses. I wonder how they feel about that "conspiracy nut" theory these days? I bet before this is all over, we see Office of Homeland Security troops in armored personnel carriers rolling through the streets of America, arresting "terrorist suspects."

I think Mr. Al Muhajir will soon see the inside of a dog cage at Guantanamo Bay. Arf, arf.

What's even better, is how the whole 9-11 thing happened just as his approval ratings were falling through the floor. Everyone had realized that GWB was a fuckup. One blind eye turned to some intel later, what do you have? A president that everyone loves. Shit, it made everyone love Rudy Giuliani again too. I'm too lazy to elaborate on this.

I need to return to my basement bomb shelter now.

They know where I am.

Originally posted by beardo

i agree with you beard, but i am curious about where you think this

leaves us as a country? are we just throwing salt on the wound, or are

we actually making progress by boo-ing the gov't for fuckin up big

time?

when i first heard abot this i thought it was this dude jose padilla that i knew...

check the similarities.....

both grew up in chicigo

both lived in flordia for a little while..

both seem to be kinda crazy...

and the one i know vanished off the face of the earth at some point in may( not sure of the exact date though...

i was convinced that it was the one i knew until i say the photo... but still take away about 20 lbs, and shave that head all the way down...:eek:

Re: One's Legal Status is Important

Originally posted by KaBar

[

, he is being held in the Consolidated Naval Brig at the Navy base in Charleston, S.C.

hey i had some old army buddies that had been sent there for verious reasons.... they are living testament that a naval brig is no picnic in the park! needless to say when they got back they didn't raise nearly s much hell as they used to!

Guest BROWNer

Re: One's Legal Status is Important

Originally posted by KaBar

Personally, I don't think enemies of this country have any rights. WE have rights. They don't have shit. If we capture someone working for our enemies, THEY WILL tell us whatever we want to know. Mr. Al Muhajir is fighting for the wrong side, and boy, is he going to wish he hadn't done that.

eh...

>>Wolfowitz, at a Justice Department news conference on Monday, stressed that the plot was in the early stages. “There was not an actual plan,” he said. “We stopped this man in the initial planning stages.”

there was not an ACTUAL plan.

just curious, what ever happened to the public getting some hard

fucking evidence? oh wait, its a national security issue, so nix that.

Originally posted by KaBar When this theory that the Naval Services might be used against Americans to circumvent the Constitutional provisions providing Posse Comitatus, all the liberals laughed and made fun of the ultra-conservatives and the militia movement, calling them "conspiracy nuts" and acting like they were ignorant redneck dumbasses. I wonder how they feel about that "conspiracy nut" theory these days? I bet before this is all over, we see Office of Homeland Security troops in armored personnel carriers rolling through the streets of America, arresting "terrorist suspects."[/b]

i didn't know that, good info, but isn't a pared down version of this already happening? i've heard alot of stuff about the military permeating civilian policing, training officers, and conducting 'raids' and dummy runs without telling the public...

all over the place down there. you mentioned waco too...

throw salt on that wound.

heshy heshy heshy, dont worry buddy, i will always pop anti america shit, i will pop anti america shit if my mom is bleeding out of her ass from radio active fallout, i will pop anti america shit if my penis no longer gets errect due to radiation posioning, i will pop anti america shit forever and ever, because i dont like police, i don't like george bush, i dont like the democrats, i dont like the republicans, to sum it all up, i dont like capitalism, viva fidel castro

Archived