Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dirtbag Design

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by gmoneythrice, Jul 17, 2003.

1. gmoneythrice

gmoneythrice New Jack

[​IMG]

Hey, I am an intern this summer for Dirtbag Clothing. This is not a sales pitch! We're looking for some new cutting edge designers to work with. If you're interested check out the site to get an idea of what we do. You can email me at [email protected] for more info.

Thx Doug

http://www.dirtbagclothing.com

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I smell a bear claw which could only mean one thing!!! ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

wow...just what the world needed most...another uninspired, self offending, piece of shit clothing line created with the sole purpose of co-oping adolescent culture.
    dope.

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Booyah.

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

hahah ^^^ you shoulda said "ooooh burn"

6. j

j Guest

http://www.dirtbagclothing.com/sponsored/Limp_1.jpg'>
    Fred Durst seems to like it..

7. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

hey, it sounds pretty cool...being exploited, doing drugs to try and forget you were exploited, having sex with underage tramps on a schoolbus full of midgets, drinking to forget that shit..jeez, you'd be like a rockstar, only paid alot less

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

who the fuck is that ass munch in the shirt? and friend isnt even wearing it, he's just standing next to some jack ass that's wearing it. that's hardly a fucking endorsement. and besides, look at fred's hand, his body language seems to imply: 'no, cut it out, i've had enough, please put down the camera, ENOUGH' with a sort of side to side slashing motion. infact, fred looks down right pissed. he probably fucked that dude up seconds after that pic was taken.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

PS, fred looks like he's wearing a ski cap, or an otter on his chin.

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

ha! i think fred learned some type of tai kwan do and he's trying to show that guy that he can be a ninja, too

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i can totally imagine that guy having a mullet, driving a camera, loving kodiak, and date raping his cousin...
    sick fucker.

12. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

hey! that's my cousin you're talking about!

j/k

13. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i hope that handstyle isn't on your shirts.

14. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I can see why they are looking for cutting edge designers.

http://www.dirtbagclothing.com/grannie/Met_3.jpg'>

dude has a standard pose. is he hardt?

15. mr_president

mr_president Banned

I WOULDNT WEAR THOSE SHITTY T SHIRTS IF THEY WERE FREE...

i take that back, i will pose in your shirts if you pay me...

:lol: