Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dinner time...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8oholic, Feb 19, 2002.

1. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i'd prefer to eat chicken most days of the week. unfortunately it's typically a mix of beef, chicken/turkey and pork with some scattered instances of fish. me being a carnivore with a bitchass stomach, beef tends to upset the innards rather easily. pork is up there as well but i can eat chicken and fish without many repurcusions at all.

now that this has been a statement rather than a question. why don't you gents add something after i post this...

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

3. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

I like sausage-stuffed chicken, or chicken fried steak, or pork topped beef, or little baby animal salad. I like to mix it up and keep it healthy

4. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

venicin (did i spell that right?) is da bizzombowsky...run for your lives baby deers, MR BOJANGLES is ravaging the woods for you.

5. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

6. Iris

Iris Banned

venison. wow were you off.

i hate chicken. unless it's fried.

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

lets see

what did i have tonite...two english muffins, some fig newtons, bite size rice cereal from stop and shop...i eat so healthy nowadays, its great

8. kaesthebluntedwonder

9. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

i really wish that i could eat healthy or at least healthier...

10. kaesthebluntedwonder

healthy for me is eat a huge breakfast, medium lunch, and smaller medium dinner...i eat way too much in the later part of the day..

11. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

i really never have an appetite in the mornings, plus i wake up like ten minutes before i have to be somewhere...

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

13. kaesthebluntedwonder

well that was the ideal way to eat for me..

14. 23578

23578 Elite Member

i never eat on a schedule. for me it's whatever sounds good at the time, i'm know to go on health kicks, but lately it's been fat and lots of it. like anything made with a quarter cup of oil or so. it's so damn tasty. at least i used canola to make smothered chicken, just because i had a friend coming over and i kinda felt like i'd be disservicing him or something. i like meat and all, but i wouldn't feel right eating it three times a day and shit. a sandwich for lunch, eggs and a sausage or a couple pieces of bacon for breakfast, and a hunk of meat for dinner and i call it quits, wait, that is three times a day. whatever, i don't think it's that bad as long as it's not all red meat, and it's not loaded down with sauce or butter. at the grocery store; i buy free range and organic eggs alot lately, but it's not easy to find good meat, so i buy whatever looks good at the local spot. wal mart has a meat department near me, it's got some exotic shit which excites me, but i've yet to be convinced that wal mart is good shit, and they don't give out paper so. some production methods are way suspect too, and i feel that we (the consumer) should know a little bit more about where the meat comes from. i'm never going to eat fois gras again, no matter how good it is or if it's free.

15. 455

455 Guest

corn chips and hummus.........and of course,beer.