DINER FOOD APPRICIATION THREAD!

taco bell bomber

MAN IM GOING OUT TONIGHT, AND I KNOW ILL END UP IN A DINER, AND BOY I CANT WAIT.

i love me some diner food, the grease, the funny waiters, the spanish guys that take your dishes, everything about diners is great.

im so glad i live in a state with atleast 19 diners in every town.

emm baco cheese onlet, side of frenchfires instead of homefries, and toast. breakfast for dinner, only at dinners.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by When

what are you? a damn trucker

damn close, I'm a musician, it's still 5 hour drives at 4 in the morning loaded up on beer and white crosses, with the occasional stop at a greasy spoon... (+10 points if you fuck the waitress in the bathroom while she's still on her shift!)

Originally posted by Smart

5 hour drives at 4 in the morning loaded up on beer and white crosses, with the occasional stop at a greasy spoon... (+10 points if you fuck the waitress in the bathroom while she's still on her shift!)

sounds like me except for the musician part

Denny's and IHOP are NOT diners.

I understand why people bring them up though.

Scrambled eggs, hash, homefries, steak and eggs, pancakes, and lots of tea...not all at once necessarily, but yeah. I still do it once in a while for the nostalgia, but it was somehow more enjoyable back in my drinking days as a hangover helper.

Okay Taco you, or someone else must have seen that Emril "Diner Food Appreciation" episode. Yeah I was watchin that w/my friends dad. We were mad high and we were both like "man I'd kill someone for a ruben" and we started talking about the best places in town to get certain sandwiches. Then he all of a sudded he was like "yeah this place is good. I picked up a hooker there one time" and he was just talking about his adventure that night. I was like, man I don't wanna hear that. And he kept goin! So anyways, Rubens & Clubs are the only thing I get. Me and Mako rocked a ruben one time. Fox Mulder ordered the "Paul Ruben" though.

:king:

Archived