digital developer ?

ASER1NE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was watching tech tv today and they were talking about digital camera's and they were showing this top of the line professional 2000 camera, It has all the functions of Normal SLR camera but instead you stored all the pictures onto a disk. The pictures looked nice to me but I would want to try it out and see what I could do with different lighting and shuitter speeds.

yeah....i just fell off the digital camera wagon....i can get a super dope manual camera for 300-400 dollars or i can get a comperable digital camera for 800-900 dollars....and then i get to buy a 200 dollar printer and a pack of 10 dollar printer paper that will only print 24 exposures as opposed to the doubles i could get with a manual for 7 bucks.....bah, ill wait 2 more years until they are actually affordable....

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by Zack Morris

i was watching tech tv today and they were talking about digital camera's and they were showing this top of the line professional 2000 camera, It has all the functions of Normal SLR camera but instead you stored all the pictures onto a disk. The pictures looked nice to me but I would want to try it out and see what I could do with different lighting and shuitter speeds.

yeah techtv is dope. Digital cameras can't receive as much of a color and light range as a traditional cameras. And Film camera's look so cool! And how are you gonna have a book of flix, with a digital.

I cant even remeber the last time I used a film camera. For my purposes they're a waste of time. With digital I go around shooting everything and anything with no worries. I get home and dump them to my computer. Once I have 650mb's worth I burn a cd. I sort them using a handy program by extensis called portfolio and generally upload the good shit I take at parties or wherever to my yahoo online album or to shutterfly along with many of my freinds that have digital cameras so we can all check out each others stuff and laugh. If theres a shot worth having in print I upload a high res version and spend the fifty cents to print it out through their printing service. Or they end up as part of the magazine or used as imagery in one of the sites I develope for. Photo albums are cool, but online albums are far more useful in my opinion.

Say what you will, but I doubt I'd go back to film, which is unfortunate seeing as how I have a $2500 slr. BTW, if you go digital, get an olympus.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Until i find the money i need for a digital, i think that a simple virus can fuck up all your work at once, that negatives and slides are cool for large prints and slide shows(i also need some $ for a projector) and that 'objects' are way better than data...

Archived