Digital Cameras

DOOD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest schick1

i have the nikon cool pix and it is real nice, i played with the sony ones and i think they suck unforunatly almost all digi have a week flash so if yo paint freights and can only get night shots the end up being a disapintment

yeah..ive been lookin at the coolpix cameras..i like the design..but i wann know if quality comes with the cool design...its also a little too expensive...are there any quality cameras for under like $250...also i like the really slim and skinny one..i saw this one asian chick with one around her neck..i swear it was as thin as a credit card..it always seems like asians have all the cool stuff..haha

i hear SONY Cybershots (DSC-P30) are pretty good...check on ebay for good prices....

or just buy my Casio QV-10...i got it on ebay but the fuckers only sent me software for MAC...so if your a MAC user, it's yours for $40

"The basic design concept of the Casio QV-10 isn't bad; in fact, it's brilliant. But some boneheaded tradeoffs in the implementation along with some really sloppy software design combine to make the QV-10 a really weak product."

got this off some site

Archived