Digibless: Holy Water for Your Files

Nekro

Increasingly the electronic world is becoming more and more polluted with sin, and evil, and this is a simple easy to use service which brings a little divinity to your online documents.

Our server and algorithms have been specially consecrated, enabling them to bless any data which passes through their blessing algorithms.

"Christians all over the web have been looking for someting like this for ages. It's great to know that Jesus can be a part of the internet too."

- Gary Stewart, Stockport, England.

"It's great peace of mind knowing that the power of Jesus is working for your electronic files, as well as it is for your physical ones. I wonder why nobody else has started to provide this service?"

- Mary Graham, Texas, US.

"I'm not saying I wouldn't have gotten that job without Digibless, but I definitely feel that blessing my CV gave me a little extra helping hand..thank you so much Digibless!"

- Richard Daltry, London, UK

"For years I've worried about my documents and files being corrupted on the web. I'll never worry again. Thank you digibless and Gods speed to your server."

- Bob Powell, http://www.bobpowell.net

Without further ado, here it is: Digibless

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.