DIGGITY- HOLLER BACK

cmeup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Jesus christ dude, have some dignity over this.

I'm sure you know perfectly well whats up, but since you like the exposure, bottom line is fuck up another time and kiss 12oz goodbye forever.

Originally posted by fatbastard

imagine if it was to give him crew status....then who would have the last laugh(ola)

the only way that would happen is if raven moved all the threads and members onto another server with another address, and left tease here all by himself as the only crew member. then when he tries to come over to the new forum, he'd see a sign that reads "no teases".

[/simpsons reference]

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

the only way that would happen is if raven moved all the threads and members onto another server with another address, and left tease here all by himself as the only crew member. then when he tries to come over to the new forum, he'd see a sign that reads "no teases".

[/simpsons reference]

but then who would take the name tease, becaues we all wonk from that episode it is teaseS, your allowed to have one

Originally posted by Tesseract

Jesus christ dude, have some dignity over this.

I'm sure you know perfectly well whats up, but since you like the exposure, bottom line is fuck up another time and kiss 12oz goodbye forever.

ummmmm what the fuck did i do now?

i havent done ANYTHING wrong... the fuck is up with you guys?

did i hit the reply button to hard? mispell a word?

if youre going to keep banning me on reasons that dont exist in the rules, why dont you ammend the constitution of 12oz...

:rolleyes:

:mad: :mad2: :heated:

Originally posted by E MARTYR

if youre going to keep banning me on reasons that dont exist in the rules, why dont you ammend the constitution of 12oz...

strike 3

mother fucker please... you could try to move to another "forum"...

i wish yall would! shit, this place would be on and poppin, and i gurantee you more people would be in my section than yours, fucking chumps...

CHANNEL ZERO WAS DAMN NEAR CREATED FOR ME and BECAUSE OF ME! :lol:

please believe.

yeah....right

Guest imported_Tesseract

DON'T TROLL OR FLAME!

Don't wander through discussions acting like an asshole. This is our house, and though we open it up to the general public, we still reserve the right to kick out people that act like pricks.

STAY ON TOPIC!

We've pretty much created a separate forum for every type of discussion, so make sure you post to the appropriate place. If there's (arguably) no redeeming quality to your post, than don't waste our bandwidth posting it. And, if you notice a thread discussing a particular topic, for pete's sake, don't go and start a new one. Additionally, try and use informative subjects lines for new threads. Besides being helpful, it shows you're not a new jack when it comes to message boards.

CUT US SOME SLACK!

We maintain this message board for fun, and as our small contribution back to the writer community. It's not our full time jobs to moderate these boards or handle requests, so if you don't get an immediate response to a post or email, understand that we'll get to it as soon as we can. There aren't enough hours in the day to respond to every email we get, or to fix every issue that comes up, but we'll do what we can to help you out if you remain patient and polite.

NO SOLICITING!

You see people getting banned daily over shit like this, and while at that, you should be gratefull for our long extented tolerance as we, and practically 2/3 of the board, arent over you abusing it.

There are no hidden messages here, you got your warnings and you got your reasons. There will be no more talk over this.

again? what did i do wrong?

i stopped "advertising" my shit... and i was fine with that. and very appreciative of the day or two raven let the thread run. i got the point.

stay on topic? the fuck is that? i always am. if i make a comment you think is not, so what? everyone does that. play fair or dont play at all...

dont troll or flame? you got to be kidding me! as much shit as i get on this fucking board, youre saying im flaming or trolling or talking shit? come on now...

cut us some slack? im not fucking with yall... you all do a fine job... next.

again, i havent done anything wrong, im like any other member... so please explain why you're harping on me...

fo sho, tease is quick like that. been droppin it for ages. cant beat him. they be jockin like none other too.:lol: any thing that dont penetraight rickashays. *{homoblock on}* seriously, tease has been good lately, i dont really know what they could warn him for. nothing that other mother fuckers havent done on the regular.

Daze you always jock hard... It's like, almost like you are there for moral support when he's fucking up... I am not around here enough anymore to see every little thing that happens, so I didn't see what he did this time (and of course he's not guilty). But it seems like, everytime Tease is getting scolded, you're right there along with him like a big brother eggin him on. Silliness.

Maybe I shoulda just kept MY mouth shut and didn't reply... hmmm, now there's a concept.

again? what did i do wrong?

i stopped "advertising" my shit... and i was fine with that. and very appreciative of the day or two raven let the thread run. i got the point.

stay on topic? the fuck is that? i always am. if i make a comment you think is not, so what? everyone does that. play fair or dont play at all...

dont troll or flame? you got to be kidding me! as much shit as i get on this fucking board, youre saying im flaming or trolling or talking shit? come on now...

cut us some slack? im not fucking with yall... you all do a fine job... next.

again, i havent done anything wrong, im like any other member... so please explain why you're harping on me...

1. You create numerous threads about stupid garbage that has no significance what-so=ever. And when told to stop, you go right ahead on the next day like a 4 year old. In all honesty, your keyboard over there doesnt produce anything interesting. All you type is "nigger this" and "slap a hoe likz dat "....

2. You do the most shit talking in the entire world. Just yesterday i created a thread about jobs, the very first thinng you responded with was "i smell pussy, telo is a pussy" without anybody even talking to you.

3. ANd 3, you are an incredible waste of space. Your post count is out of control and you are guaranteed to respond to just about EVERY fucking thread.

FAce it tease. Your wigger jokes and white picket fence life just isnt entertaining anymore. Nobody likes you and never will. I have a feelling your post count is directly related to your social life.

Archived