digging graves with your bare hands

cornelius

today when i got home from work, i found my 2 pet rats dead on my floor... someone let the dogs in my room and they got in their cage and killed them.... i didn't have a shovel.... so i went out into the woods behind my house and dug with my hands........ it made things seem a lot worse... fun times.. fun times....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SayOne

a father should never have to bury his wife and let alone his own son....aint a day i beleived in god more than stromin normandy with salted meats and rebal yello!!!!

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

man, my second rat that i had got some kind of fucking crazy disease. a massive hole formed on its stomach, that was constantly bleeding... it died. its name was rat. as was the name of my first rat. i'm creative...

damn! the exact same thing happened to my hamster. i thought it was a scab or something, then one sad night i went to feed the little bastard, and there was a giant fucking hole in him!

Guest chicken bone

dude, homegirl i knew two nights ago got her foot bitten by a rat in an alley outside a club.

rabies shot on the whoa!

Archived