DIE SLOW

Guest ThePradaWay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it doesnt look enough like la mano for it to matter bobby.

when i started drawing cartoony hands (who hasn't, by the way.) i was conscious of la mano...i know that the hand is his "thing", but the way i do it is different. just dredge up some lamano and look.

as for starbucksluts....they all want what i got.

i really hope remio dies a very slow, and very very painfull death..JUST for going over that perfectly good dekoy piece, wich is quite illegal, and quite RIGHT in the middle of downtown vancouver...with a stupid catoonish bitten to hell piece of shit throw up, for no reason...no respect...no respect..faggot.

I KNOW IT FEELS NICE AND SAFE WHEN YOUR SITTING AT HOME TALKING SHIT ON THE INTERNET BUT WHEN I READ THAT CRAP THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS.

SO I WENT OVER ALL OF TARS SHIT I COULD FIND. IT DIDNT EVEN TAKE ME ONE NIGHT. DEKOY TALKS SHIT TOO, SO HE GOT GONE OVER. DEAL WITH IT, AND FACE FACTS. YOU ARE NOT UP.

tpo be honest..so did i..i still do.....i just diddnt think that was cool.....but hey...who am i to say whats cool and what isnt. nice illegal piece..cool..qwik throwup over it..not cool in my books..but thats personal preference...do what you want.

oh..and i think it would sound cooler this way "guy was talking shit...so i burned over his ass with something better"...again...persoal preference.

you little girls need to quit crying. i'd rather see a nice fillin over some vomitous looking bullshit piece any day. i've never even heard of anyone named dekoy, but from what little i can see it looks not so good. beef gets started and shit gets gone over- deal with it and mind your fucking business. also, when you purposely go over someone the point is usually to destroy the piece in as little time as possible- not "burn" it.

Archived