die for oil?

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

Does anyone see what i see here? naw NM no one cares to hear my RANTS AND RAVES, i mean you all think im some sort of ignorant whacko. Anyhow, why even bother with pushing war on sadam?? Its been what? 6 months now and we still havent done shit to back up what has been said. I found it funny to watch CNN the other night listening to them speculate about this being a holy war. How beautiful. This is the one country where pluralism is set in stone and yet we call fundamentalists a bunch of nuts. One crazed POP fan isnt a threat but put a stadium of those losers together and you have a recipe for disaster. So why do we think here that we are so much better than these religious fanatics when MOST people in this country cry at the sight of meeting thier IDOL IDOL IDOL. I recent just realized americas problem with idolizing figures of money and power, then we want to take out the biggest of all our idols, the depostic ruler who wont acnkowledge a guild of civil liberty.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

even if it means we kill innocent civillians along the way?

yup

unless youre family or one of my brahz fuck you, you can die if it means i live a better life.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

even if it means we kill innocent civillians along the way?

dude, those people over there are only 4/7's a person, not even a whole person! we can spare a few..

no im just kidding, and my first remark was a joke as well.

Guest Dyptheria

if you think that the US giving so much shit to Iraq has nothing to do with oil, you're head's up your ass. if there was no oil in the mid east, you wouldn't even know who sadaam is. if you want to prevent war, stop driving so much, and push for legislation to start using alternative energy. we are running out of oil on this planet, and we, the developed world, use way too much.

Guest angry xbox

eh sorry it took so long for me to reply, i was off for two days and i dont have the luxury of the internet at home or my girls joint but yeah. I seriously think that whats his face up above this reply is right. The USA is in direct reflection of the romans last days. I dont know why but i do feel like americas daysare numbered, and this thing with iraq is going to turn into a massive catastrophe that we are not going to recover from.

i'm strongly against this whole iraq situation but looking at it from a different angle THumb has a point. America haa gotten almost all that it has through shady transactions whether it be oil or corn flakes. we've been fucking people over for decades just to get our daily needs. we cant stop now. People dont like change. I dont know many Americans who can honestly say that they could cut back or find alternative ways of living so that some dust farmer on the other side of the world could have a better life. Seriously, i mean people bitch when the price of stamps goes up imagine that. Are those the same people that are gonna wanna give up thier benz and start riding the bus so that some guy on the other side of the planet can have a better life?

Archived