DIE DIE DIE

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DETO

the NCAA is so much better and entetaining to watch. fuck the NBA. shit just aint been the same since Jordan left the game. (*after his last game as a Bull*)

this nigga knows what hes talkin bout

Originally posted by EarMuffs

this nigga knows what hes talkin bout

yeah he does, those dudes play for the game.(and sometimes the poonani) pros don't play nearly as hard, they're already on the payroll, wath the fuck do they care.

this is the same with all pro sports,...which is why lacross has been one of my favs for a while. you can't go on a lacross field and play halfassed, you will get snot knocked halfway to the fucking goal.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Why do people hate the Lakers so goddamn much? I never understood this.

Oh yeah and GO LAKERS.

i hate them because they ruining the NBA.

its like playing with an all star team vs other regular teams, they have so many "super stars" on one team its almost unfair, i mean shit... when they lose i think it's fucking pathetic. i EXPECT them to win with that much talent on their team... and why dont they win always like they should? because they all have huge fucking ego's and act like cry baby bitches when they dont get enough minutes or points etc...

thats why i hate the lakers.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Does anyone even care about basketball anymore?

Funny you say that bc i used to play ball nationally and watch almost every game i could , now however i dont even care really . it just somehow got boring .

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

i hate them because they ruining the NBA.

its like playing with an all star team vs other regular teams, they have so many "super stars" on one team its almost unfair, i mean shit... when they lose i think it's fucking pathetic. i EXPECT them to win with that much talent on their team... and why dont they win always like they should? because they all have huge fucking ego's and act like cry baby bitches when they dont get enough minutes or points etc...

thats why i hate the lakers.

Malone is way past his prime, and Gary Payton is as well. So it's really not that much of a difference.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Malone is way past his prime, and Gary Payton is as well. So it's really not that much of a difference.

they are both better than probally 50% of the NBA if not more... they're knowledge of how to play the game also makes them better than 10-20% more of the players in the NBA.

Basically, the Lakers have 2 -first string- caliber sets of players... meaning 2 sets of 5 guys that are pretty hard to beat when they are playing good and together.

shits wack... other teams are lucky to have one star, with 2 decent people backing them up...

I hate the Lakers, and I think most people hate the Lakers is because they have the biggest heads in the NBA. Theyre some whiny bitches too. If anything bad comes their way, theyre quick to whine and cry. But as soon as they've got a couple wins under their belt, they get lazy. Like they cant possibly be beaten.

I havent watched this season at all, so im not so sure if the still act like this. They've probably woken up by now, after getting raped by the Spurs last season.

Archived