Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

die another day

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Nov 23, 2002.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

has anyone seen the new 007 film yet? i caught a screening of it last nite and i must say im dissapointed. the plot was a bit shitty. i had trouble understanding what the fuck was going on at times.

some of the action sequences were good, but a few was brass. like the one where bond is surfing with the parachute...that was crap and obviously computer generated....

bleh....gadgets were cool... yada yada

2. sneak

sneak Guest

3. the last bond sucked too... the only good bond shit anymore is the video games.

4. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

i didnt think the world is not enough wasnt too bad....

pierce brosnan does a decent job as 007....but i still say sean connery was the best..

5. wrkr

wrkr Member

they should have stop making bond movies when they started making bond videogames.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

computers added into skydiving and surfing?

where are the real stunt doubles?!:mad:

7. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

8. sneak

sneak Guest

word

9. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

maybe it has something to do with his being the first bond...but he always snagged some really hot hiznoes...at least in the movies he did, and im sure he did in real life as well..

10. sneak

sneak Guest

yea i rekon that mans a playa....but his accent ruled aswell. im not taking anything away for pierce brosnan tho

and halle berry was sooooooooooooo fucking fit in it...

11. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

nah, by all means, pierce brosnan fills the shoes well, but it must be difficult to try to live up to a role that was once played by sean connery..

and halle berry is dope..
    i want to see this movie even if it did suck.

well, maybe not if i heard it was absolutely terrible, then id have to wait for it to come out on video....

12. sneak

sneak Guest

i wouldnt say it was terrible, but i wopuldnt set aside a certain time to see it. like go watch if you have nuthin else to do. get me?

13. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

right.....how do you think it stacks up to the other 007 movies that brosnan has been in...

i had thought that goldeneye, tomorrow never dies, and the world is not enough were pretty good.....

14. wrkr

wrkr Member

I think bronsan was born to play bond, but the overall bond movie concepts have lacked.

nothing is as good as the old ones.

those were so hot.

15. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

chozer did you make it out to odu last night? if so who won the graff battle?