Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

did you miss me?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, Sep 16, 2002.

1. because you shouldn't have. this username kinda reminds me of how stupid i am seeing as how i used "tralfamadore" for my location in order to sound literate. i'm like sooo beyond that now. literature is for losers who don't get chicks. well actually in that case...

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

First, and welcome back to your self...

3. avils

avils Senior Member

meat is murder..

:huh?:

4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Not if you beat it first...;)

5. popasquat

popasquat Guest

6. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

:lol:

8. DMX

DMX Guest

i fucking hate you professor poopatronic. eat shit and die.

9. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

10. postaholic

postaholic Guest

NO DMX WE DIDNT MISS YOU

11. zorak

zorak Member

being that you are from tralfamadore you exist in four dimensions and the simple fact that you are using a computer... oh fuck it. yeah i read a lot of books, so what of it!?!

here's one that keeps me from going crazy and beating the shit out of my secretary, whom i am fucking... bitch says she want a kentucky fried chicken restaurant, well fuck that bitch!

"goodbye blue monday!"

12. DMX

DMX Guest

beat the shit out of brak for me would ya?

13. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

14. krie

krie Guest

missed you ?

hahaha :lol:

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

didi you have an alias or were you gone completely?