Did You get Beat ????

Mainter Digerati

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract

First time my pops slapped me for being stupid, i waited for half an hour then spotted him doing the dishes run in the kitchen, kicked him in the ass with all the power i had and yelled 'hey mister, if you lay hands on me, expect retaliation' i was 8 or so. Last time my mom slapped me i was like 25, i laughed so hard i thought i'd die.

So, no, i wasnt beaten at all. Still my parents mastered the guilt card so well they didnt even have to lay hands on me, i was always aware of the 'i'm so disapointed in you' look...

edit: mainter and tesser

yeah, that's about how it was in my house.

i was spanked up until i was maybe 7 or so,

then they just grounded me or waited until i really

wanted to go somewhere and pulled their card.

for quite some time, my dad would just talk to me

and explain what i did wrong and why.

punk asses.

it worked, though. i'm a decent human.

Guest imported_Tesseract

yeah, alot of people do it. Its not bannable or anything and i'm just commenting on how stupid it looks just because mainter is cool in general. Remember when deto had like 4 different names and was making threads just so he could just chat with his self?! now thats what pathetic is..

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Mainter Digerati+Feb 26 2006, 03:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mainter Digerati - Feb 26 2006, 03:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Feb 26 2006, 03:05 AM

BTW MAINTER,

No offence and all but what is the

purpous of using two names?

pretty annoying

none takin

but..

no offence and all but aww well keep your options to yourself

[/b]

I keep my options to my self, i just share my opinions

i got hit a few times when i was young. maybe 3-4 times. i tried to come at my dad several times as a teenager and ended up getting my ass kicked every time. my mom has slapped me in the face when i was an adult, over graff.

the whole the issue of beating your kids is way more complex than most people look at it.

My dad fucking used to squeeze my head with his fists and slap me only when my mom was out so he could just say i was exaggerating. i used to get fucking scared and i hated being left with him. one day when i nwas 15 he fully punched me so i pretended to KO then my fucking mum kicked me so i pulled the bread knife on them then they decided i was a bit to big. i walked upstairs and kicked every bannister on our stairs through haha.

Another time my fucking grandma slapped me at the cinema whilst waiting in line for popcorn coz she thought i was hurting me little brother and he was like wtf grandma. Then on the way to the actual cinema room thing she tripped me up "accidently " and my face fell in my popcorn and i was layed out in a pool of popcorn and she denied even tripping me.

sorry if that was far too long for some shit examples.

(typo)

grandmas know best.

my parents.. i remember getting a full backhand for saying fuck in front of my mom for the first time. and pinching. my mom loved pinching.

my dad just used to take yellow whiffle ball bats and go to town. it stopped after i punched him.. but it was the pinching that hurt most.

To this day she denies any use of force on me(mom).