Did ya see this yet?

Guest Smok

Guest Smok

Sorry to start a new thread with this, considering it's been posted already, but I got no replies, so I didn't think anyone really seen it.

A less than perfect rendering of DMX, but hopefully this should make up for "Shoopac"

ed3718ce09kalMD1Nk4IvcpNbgeLimls0JX.jpg

And you've probably seen this too, but it was eclipsed by the massive style of the other pieces in the "Training Bible", so I didn't get any comments.

ed41a21802lvxlXXlACD66oSQyUNXY8fPvO.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest tears*uno

looks like him except for that bushy mustache, and his eyeborws look differnt, good job though

the other one is good , idont really like it alot though

fuck you.

the thing is i dont like rap. i hate rap and i think the world would be better without "your man" DMX. what the fuck is DMX? is that a drug. any pictures of DMX, Tupac, P.Diddy, Fat Joe, Nelly, Kelly, Selly, Felly or whatever immeidiatly(sp?) pisses me off. so yea fuck you.

also that second flick is alright. dont get me wrong though. it is not good.

Beejays in Peejays

the world would be better without philistines like you 3piece.

but thats cool.

Smok, that reminds me more of Shaq than DMX, mainly coz of the dominating pose you drew him in.

Your piece is average, work on the sloppy structures. your backdrop overpowers the piece. Nice effort.

Guest tears*uno

all you people saying fuck you umm

...your not cool

rap is just a different form of music get used to it you depressed fuck the world haters

Guest Smok

I'm getting kinda sick of people hating on something just because it has a hip-hop influence. Like fuck, if you don't like rap music, great, do your own thing. Me on the other hand, I've been listening to the shit pretty much since birth, I like the mood that it creates, and the lyrical style is so different from any other type of music out there, it's direct and hard hitting, not like that abstract top 40 pop shit. So, it's not a big suprise that my artwork would reflect that to some degree. I try my best to stay away from the cliches that've been done more times than yo mamma, but that don't mean I ain't gonna draw from a hip-hop perspective, 'cause that's what I know.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I never asked no one to critique the content of my shit. So go suck Some "hardcore" fag's dick. Sorry if I'm coming off like an ass, but some of you deserve it.

And yeah, I noticed the picture does look a little like Shaq. Heads too wide

yeah fuck all you haters! I think this should be strictly about the artistic aspect of the sketch and not about whether you like shit or not!!! I think the character is done pretty well, but he really reminds me of shaq too. The neck and the arms are too thick and the mustache goes all the way up to the nose which looks funny. By the way, if you HATERS consider the shit that's getting airplay RAP then you are !@#$% stoopid because that's not rap. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE UNDERGROUND!!! :mad:

Guest Smok
Originally posted by dremster

get your terms straight nerd....rap is a business, hiphop is life....dmx is top 40 btich..do your homework fool....

First of all, I know the difference between rap and hiphop, and if you take a look at how I've used them you'd see that. Second of all, you're a GOOF!

And I doubt you've heard a single song off of any of D's albums other than those you've heard on the radio or MTV.

smok...you try to stay away from cliche?

1-arrows

2-bubble fill

3-electric style outline

4-shit i thought your peice said ovie for a second

5-ive seen way to many DMX pictures (though i liked it artisticlly cliche is cliche)

but damn who knows maybe those are some original arrows with like a differant angle who knows

Guest Smok
Originally posted by troy1492

smok...you try to stay away from cliche?

1-arrows

2-bubble fill

3-electric style outline

4-shit i thought your peice said ovie for a second

5-ive seen way to many DMX pictures (though i liked it artisticlly cliche is cliche)

but damn who knows maybe those are some original arrows with like a differant angle who knows

I meant hip-hop cliches:big feet, 40oz'ers, blunts, guns, all that shit.

The word says love, it was done for a friend. The arrows just seem to fit with the word, trying to show that love is something that keeps going or something.

Who's Ovie?

Originally posted by Smok

The word says love, it was done for a friend. The arrows just seem to fit with the word, trying to show that love is something that keeps going or something

Thats deep man...

oh and dmx, superfly yo, hes mah dawg too g... fucking toy...

oh yea... just so Im not totally pissing in your face, the love piece is pretty good, hmmm youve been writing for 7 months... word... Im fuckin psychic suckas!

I meant hip-hop cliches:big feet, 40oz'ers, blunts, guns, all that shit.

once again

1-arrows (hip hop cliche)

2-bubbles (hip-hop cliche)

3-letter structure (hip hop cliche)

man now im going to go do a peice of a mexican clown girl drinking a fourty and smoking a blunt

reall hip hop dont die:p

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Smok

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I never asked no one to critique the content of my shit.

Uh, actually you did... you ask for comments, you get comments, both on technique and content.

Not feeling the piece too much, but the portrait is not half bad, you got good lighting... but you should say that it's Suge Knight instead of DMX. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Smok
Originally posted by cdz

DMX is for dickheads. GO DRAW SOME MORE OF YOUR POP STAR IDLES FAG. next thing i'll see is p diddy i'm guessing...

How the fuck can you even compare DMX to Puffy?

Shit

I actually like that LOVE peice. I think it would look slicker if it was on a wall though.

I love hip-hop but not too fond of most top 40 rap or DMX. The sketch reminds me of Shaq too.

Archived