Did we all survive the weekend?

Gunm

Good morning my chipper little 12oz commandos....

A fresh monday dawns upon us like the way a cold watery sunrise does over the breadline in the downtown square of a crappy eastern bloc community.

I sit here at my desk crunching numbers at the blissful hour of 8:30 a.m. reflecting back upon my weekend.

I basically hung out with friends, drank, had sex a few times and ate dinner at my moms house last night

What did you folks get into?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My weekend was kind of lame unfortunately.

Lets see I wandered around aimlessly on a "double date," went to a xiu xiu concert that ended up being an hour of set up and 45 minutes of serial killer music in the sceniest of scene clubs, smoked a cigar, wandered around aimlessly, had a drink or two, ate icecream.

In the middle of one of the songs he started barking like a small dog, it was strange, I laughed awkwardly.

weekend....well. friday i spend most of the night listening to my best friend who is going through a major time in her life. man. it was heartbreaking. so we both hung out at my place and did some stuff to make her happy.

sat....my time. art art art. zine. emails.

sunday-company picnic where rich people live.

Guest mikro137

wow , my friday was really lame , i dont think i did shit.

saturday , i went to harrisburg for a car show. that was fun. ended up parlaying with some fun folks , saw alot of boobs , and filmed shit for my video (and then god begat norfols southren , and it ran right next to the venue , and god decided this was good.)

sunday , woke up late , got home , and watched the vmas , and recorded some songs.

wow my weekend wasnt too exciting.

I got caught in a flash flood this weekend. One of my boys was driving and decided...fuck it...we're going through this mess...so he drove throw water so deep it was almost over the hood. We made it through the first river...but the second one got us. The motor hydro-locked and shot a piston out the side of the block. Homeboy was laughing his ass off. Guess its not that bad when the car only cost $200 and a replacement engine can be found for $75 at the local u-wrench it.

ugh.

i burned the fuck out of my leg on a motorcycle muffler. ..and of course, right before i go on vacation.. but that was the first time i'd ridden on a motorcycle on a highway. 90mph..just awesome and so worth it.

i got some poison ivy on my ankles.

but i hit a killer spot and also caught some nice frizeights...

other than that?

laundry

i am very ready to leave work.

unfortunately i have about four more hours to go.

who wants to have lunch?

Originally posted by Devilush

"sat....my time. art art art. zine. emails."

alright im gonna get some zines!!

my weekend was pretty cool

friday- watched bootleg copies of "collateral" and "the manchurian candidate" at my ladies pad.

sat.-went to this crazy party got FUCKED UP!

sun.-watch more bootlegs "the bourne supremacy"

"alien versus predator" and "anchorman" got drunk

hit some freights.

terrible to good weekend....

got very drunk....ended up having sex with someone who was somewhat "off limits"....sunday was all apologies and a ragging hangover followed by drinks with all involved parties and army of darkenss....

but fuck it...its monday...i cant stop listening to the strokes, ate some great cheese wontons and a certain manager owes a lady friend and i 5 courses at one of the local resturants. my life is so tits....

Guest -MOE LESTER-

first week in college...got drunk as fuck alot..met some breezies

partied with my homies from the city saturday night, crashed a richboy party and jacked a laptop and caught sharpie tags in their kitchen, tried to hook up with this dime but pussied out haha

Friday: Food shopping, movie with the lady friend.

Saturday: Madball/H2O show in Manhattan. Walked through Union Square yelling out BOOOOOOOOSH. Damn good show, met up with a lot of the familia at the show I hadn't seen in a long time. Some dude got a little voicy and tough. Threw his beer on the ground which then splashed on the side of me. He ended up unconcious on the floor and dragged off by a few people. Sometimes my elbows just go wild.

Sunday: Sat around, did laundry. Went to KMart to pick up some socks. Ended up at a layup with some friends. Painted an end to end with them.

Not too eventful.

Friday- ....i think i went to a buddies house and drank beers

saturday- i went to work and then was tired and went to sleep at my girls house.

sunday- went to work, didnt get shit accomplished, was tired, took a nap, went out drankin and saw some people i havent seen in a while.

what a bunch of crap.

Friday, I drank Guiness and $200 scotch at my friend’s house and I tried freestyling.

Saturday, I went to a party, and hooked up with the neighbour.

Sunday, I got laid in the morning, smoked weed all day, and got home at midnight. I was so fucking dirty this morning, I will never go that dirty again in my life.

girlfriends sister came to town, umm younger sister...brought them out and got them drunk for 2 nights. Got into every club for free between me and having two fine chicks with me. Slept on the bed (sorry wasnt in the bed) with my girlfriends sister. Played old school shit at a bar sunday night and farted on some guy ,whom I thought was my friend, for talking shit. I'm suffering from a 2 day hangover right now and I'm too lazy to cook

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE MOST BORING LIFESTYLE EXAMPLES I HAVE EVER BOTHERED TO READ.

UNPRODUCTIVE CHILDREN WITH ERECTIONS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gangsta gangsta..... I SMOOCHED SOME LEFT OVER DRINKS FROM THE BAR AND PISSED ON YOUR CLEAN CAR.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

first week in college...got drunk as fuck alot..met some breezies

partied with my homies from the city saturday night, crashed a richboy party and jacked a laptop and caught sharpie tags in their kitchen, tried to hook up with this dime but pussied out haha

This one aint bad if its true. But yeah most of these could be summarized with 2 words: GOT DRUNK