did that girl just nut on my neck? a female ejaculation thread

MOOGLE?

hello everybody:)

how was your new years? mine was dandy, but it left me with alot of questions like.

why is it when you touch a clit in a certain spot the girls legs automatically close shut?

is it weird if your in a foursome and one of the girls starts breast feeding your girlfriend?

and even deeper questions such as.

so i'm using my finger during foreplay and go down to kiss her thigh and she jizzez on my neck like a dude.... how could she aim? and how did it get that far?

is it natural for it to come out in a large gushing quantity?

why didnt anything blow up on new years in america?

does this female ejaculation thing happen to alot of women?

if there are any women on right now that would like to help me with some of these questions that would be of great assistance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MOOGLE?

hello everybody:)

how was your new years? mine was dandy, but it left me with alot of questions like.

why is it when you touch a clit in a certain spot the girls legs automatically close shut?

It's a very sensitive area, knee-jerk reaction to touch.

is it weird if your in a foursome and one of the girls starts breast feeding your girlfriend?

Yes and No. It can be an accepted form of sexual pleasure provided both parties are clean of disease. Breast milk is a known carrier of AIDS and other STD's

so i'm using my finger during foreplay and go down to kiss her thigh and she jizzez on my neck like a dude.... how could she aim? and how did it get that far?

She can't aim, it was coincedence. It got that far, because she was having a really good time apparently.

Maybe, was it chunky ? If so that might be a disease

Why do you question this? Be happy nothing did.

does this female ejaculation thing happen to alot of women?

Check google.com , Some women are known to react in such a way. Especially if your good at what your doing.

if there are any women on right now that would like to help me with some of these questions that would be of great assistance

Because the hats on the laser-jet printer are combined with coloring books and far destinations. The question of the universe and Burger King equate to locks and keys.

Not at all! The reason why the train ride to St. Louis was so short was due to the constant crowbars kept in the cellar during the World Series!

She was able to do so by applying spandex to her rubber-bands as the school bus drove by. Normally the mailbox is excluded in the rough draft, but with time bowl-cuts will be at the forefront of fashion.

Sometimes. But it depends on whether the cookies and the flat-screen TV's will be stolen before midnight. If so, then the deck of playing cards will be concealed during the uniform inspections.

has anybody else been on hallcinogens in a foursome? cause i'm having a little trouble coping with it.

That's nothing to worry about. As long as the jello-pudding pop is excavated from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; then Missy Elliot's new music video will still be on the air. Just don't take the Holy Koran to the yard sale, otherwise pimps and dope peddlers will call for medical assistance.

if a girl who weighs 124 pounds snorts 4 lines of prozac one pill each line. will that burn a hole in her brain?

You can't be sure. You have to keep into consideration the amounts of soda cans left in the back of the cemetary in the afternoon. How big was the umbrellla? What color are the bathroom tiles? Did the fly-swatter get left in the garbage-disposal? These are questions you must consider.

That's an easy one. The reason why is because dolphins and satellite dishes have a lot in common. Just ask Eartha Kitt's hair stylist.

Guest im not witty

my girl friend can do that, but not at will. it just happens to her sometimes.. first few i thought she peed on me and i just made fun of her about it cause we down like that. then when i recognized what it actually was, i made even more fun of her.

Guest imported_Europe

Moogle, we need to hear how things are working out with your new girl.

Please reply and bump your old thread...

:lol:

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by AGENT SICKS

like 1 out of 1000 girls are ultra sensitive so they cum like a large quantity of clear fluid.

this guys got the right answer.

Re: Re: did that girl just nut on my neck? a female ejaculation thread

Originally posted by SmallieBigs2

Because the hats on the laser-jet printer are combined with coloring books and far destinations. The question of the universe and Burger King equate to locks and keys.

Not at all! The reason why the train ride to St. Louis was so short was due to the constant crowbars kept in the cellar during the World Series!

She was able to do so by applying spandex to her rubber-bands as the school bus drove by. Normally the mailbox is excluded in the rough draft, but with time b

owl-cuts will be at the forefront of fashion.

Sometimes. But it depends on whether the cookies and the flat-screen TV's will be stolen before midnight. If so, then the deck of playing cards will be concealed during the uniform inspections.

That's nothing to worry about. As long as the jello-pudding pop is excavated from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; then Missy Elliot's new music video will still be on the air. Just don't take the Holy Koran to the yard sale, otherwise pimps and dope peddlers will call for medical assistance.

You can't be sure. You have to keep into consideration the amounts of soda cans left in the back of the cemetary in the afternoon. How big was the umbrellla? What color are the bathroom tiles? Did the fly-swatter get left in the garbage-disposal? These are questions you must consider.

That's an easy one. The reason why is because dolphins and satellite dishes have a lot in common. Just ask Eartha Kitt's hair stylist.

that was great!!

Re: Re: did that girl just nut on my neck? a female ejaculation thread

Originally posted by SmallieBigs2

She was able to do so by applying spandex to her rubber-bands as the school bus drove by. Normally the mailbox is excluded in the rough draft, but with time bowl-cuts will be at the forefront of fashion.

Originally posted by im not witty

my girl friend can do that, but not at will. it just happens to her sometimes.. first few i thought she peed on me and i just made fun of her about it cause we down like that. then when i recognized what it actually was, i made even more fun of her.

Hahaha.

Archived