Did Jesus have a middle name?

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

his real full name wasnt really jesus christ.

it woulda been something like john ben joseph or something like that. his name would be his fathers name and something else. i'm not exactly sure what is was.......but yeah something of that sort.

Well, to cool everyones jets on the subject...

A few years ago I was at this party and Jesus was there doing a little self-promoting. It was kind of weird because you would think that if Jesus walked in a room full of people... there would be silence or some crazy shit like that. Though in walked in almost un-noticed. I caught him rapping with a few girls in the backyard about an hour after he showed up. I decided to smooth over and find out what he was dulling out to these ladies of the night. Turns out he was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the state of things. War, famine, crime... all that. He felt that his true followers were respectfully keeping a distnce and waiting for his return, while the "psychos"... as he put it... were standing on street corners screaming at the top of their lungs and handing out cards. Just like he asked them not to in his book. So he was out making his rounds to gain support for his return. Though he didn't have a set date, he kept saying. The girls weren't having it. I mean, they were so glass-eyed from the cocktails that I'm sure they don't even remember talking to him. Sad. As they walked away from him he turned to me and smiled. Asked how I was doing and told me that my mom would pull through. I started to ask how he knew my mom was in the hospital, but I quickly realized who I was talking to. I said thanks and asked what was up. He handed me his business card and went on to explain in further detail about his woes for the world. Later that night, when I got home and was emptying out my pockets I saw the business card. I had forgot to reaad it when he handed it to me. It said "Jesus H. Christ" on it. And under his name it said "Carpenter, Prohpet and all around good guy". It had a phone number and an email address but I don't remember either. I felt so stupid for not asking him what his middle name is. because It's been sort of a joke for so many years. But it would have been nice to know for sure. Though from talking to him and hanging out for bit... he seemed like a Hal to me.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by Joker

Well, to cool everyones jets on the subject...

A few years ago I was at this party and Jesus was there doing a little self-promoting. It was kind of weird because you would think that if Jesus walked in a room full of people... there would be silence or some crazy shit like that. Though in walked in almost un-noticed. I caught him rapping with a few girls in the backyard about an hour after he showed up. I decided to smooth over and find out what he was dulling out to these ladies of the night. Turns out he was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the state of things. War, famine, crime... all that. He felt that his true followers were respectfully keeping a distnce and waiting for his return, while the "psychos"... as he put it... were standing on street corners screaming at the top of their lungs and handing out cards. Just like he asked them not to in his book. So he was out making his rounds to gain support for his return. Though he didn't have a set date, he kept saying. The girls weren't having it. I mean, they were so glass-eyed from the cocktails that I'm sure they don't even remember talking to him. Sad. As they walked away from him he turned to me and smiled. Asked how I was doing and told me that my mom would pull through. I started to ask how he knew my mom was in the hospital, but I quickly realized who I was talking to. I said thanks and asked what was up. He handed me his business card and went on to explain in further detail about his woes for the world. Later that night, when I got home and was emptying out my pockets I saw the business card. I had forgot to reaad it when he handed it to me. It said "Jesus H. Christ" on it. And under his name it said "Carpenter, Prohpet and all around good guy". It had a phone number and an email address but I don't remember either. I felt so stupid for not asking him what his middle name is. because It's been sort of a joke for so many years. But it would have been nice to know for sure. Though from talking to him and hanging out for bit... he seemed like a Hal to me.

Bumping just for this post

Guest --zeSto--

let me clear this up....

You ever see the initals IHS on a cross?

Well you would have if you weren't picking your nose in sunday school.

Well in the middle ages, Jesus was spelt IHESUS. So it was condensed to IHS.

A latin saying "Jesus Hominum Salvator" (Jesus Saviour of Men),

could be mistaken as Jesus H. Christ.

so there ya go.

Archived