Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Did i just fall for some wack ass scam?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by deformatron, Feb 8, 2006.

1. deformatron

deformatron Member

Aight i couldnt find it on here, maybe it got deleted, or do threads just disappear after a certain number of pages if theyre not bumped but either way...

somebody was discussing these websites where you get paid to anwer a bunch of surveys from random companies. most just give you the run around from what i hear, but the one that i signed up with seems semi legit. whats the deal?

do they fuck you over and not actually pay you?
    does it pay so little over such a long period of time that people who actually have something to do with their time (unlike myself) wont bother?
    do they pay you in wack coupons or prizes and not actualy money?
    or, can you actually make some decent part time money, you just have to go through mind numbing surveys and be bombarded by spam constantly?

thanks yall

2. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

which one is it i want in on the deal if its legit :haha:

3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

These companies are up there with those signs i see stapled to telephone poles that read "make $600 working 2 hours a night a week!"

bullshit all the way.

If you want decent part time money, get a job waiting tables at a classy restaurant 2-3 nights a week. You'll make bankroll in tips as well as the chance to meet hot asian women.

4. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

ITS BS

i signed up for one over a year ago...you wanna know how much money ive made so far.....

FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS...they sent me a fucking check for 5 dollars. they always send me these pre-screening surveys and i never seem to get the pay ones

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

btw im with american consumer opinion or something

6. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

i like the new ameriquest comercials.

i think im gonna re-fi

7. deformatron

deformatron Member

yo i did a couple more surveys and i think im starting to get the idea.

you gotta be in a key demographic for these things, so far im getting screened out of all of em except for the cell phone and basic ones. the basic ones dont pay shit or they just enter you in a sweepstakes.

im bout to just start lying and be like "yeah, i do use prescription hair removal prodcuts/live in atlanta Ga./upload videos from my phone in a web cafe/ have 5 kids, 3 credit cards, am latino and use 18 differennt kinds of pain relievers."

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

you forgot to say you're black

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

You should sign up with some focus groups. I did one for online video gaming a while back and got paid well for it.

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i made 20 bucks doing that mturk thing, with dial up no less, they don't have any more good hits though, last time i looked

11. villain

villain Veteran Member

12. GunShow

GunShow New Jack

sweet. five bucks