1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Did I do the right thing?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Telo, Oct 5, 2003.

1. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Did I do the right thing?

Discussion started by Telo - Oct 5, 2003

So im sitting here rattling on my computer when all of a sudden i hear this loud ass noise. It sounded exactly like a tree branch breaking, so i go out in front of my house. I look around and see nothing, as im walking back in i glance out of the left side of my eye and see dude closing the door of a van with a broken window and stuffed a radio in his pocket. Mind you i heard this break and was out of my house within 30 seconds. That means this is a dude who does this quite frequently. In my neighborhood there are quite a few crackheads and bums (due to the numerous homeless shelters) so this shit happens A LOT.. Not to mention its happened to my car maybe 4 or 5 times within my span of a bout 7 years being here. So i get really pissed about this dude doin this shit. I mean, this kinda shit heats me waaaaaaayy more than just about anything else. Breaking into someones car is close to breaking into someones house. In my world, this is almost the lowest you can go. So i get really heated and throw on some scrapping gear and jump in my ride to go teach this fucking low-life crack baby that you dont mess with crazy white dudes emotions. I roll up on dude, i caught him like 50 feet before the crack spot (the infamous spot around here). Jump out of the car and dont think twice, i put all my energy into this one punch.

straight up, this dudes eyes rolled into his head and he fell back and hit the ground. At this point in time, i feel a sense of Nirvana as he hits the ground and his jacket opens and the radio rolls out. I felt soo good about myself. After this happened, everything was dead silent. It was as if the world had stopped and god was looking at me. Anyways i stand there for about 3 minutes staring at this dude i just str8 fucked up. As soon as i look up, our local police department rolls by and i tell them what happened. They immediately advise me to get out of there due to legal implications on my behalf. It has been a severe problem around here and i think i did the right thing.

So did i do the right thing?

EDIT* (i just heard some more noises and i walk out to see the guy getting back into his car, and i told him what happened, it was a big black religious dude from the church up the block. His friends said to him "this man needs handshake," so he shakes my hand and tells me how thankful he is.. he was gonna give me a hug but this guy was just a little too big and too black for that.. so i casually walk away.EDIT

Telo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. yoink

yoink 12oz Elite Member

yoink - Replied Oct 5, 2003

'nuff said my man. nuff said.

yoink - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. imported_Tesseract - Replied Oct 5, 2003

[​IMG]

4. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Telo - Replied Oct 5, 2003

^^^:lol:

EDIT* my door is open and i hear the guy yell into my house

" AT LEAST THEY DIDNT GET MY MASE CD!!!" at the top of his lungs..

funny shit..

5. deph

deph New Jack

deph - Replied Oct 5, 2003

You did the right thing power to the people...

deph - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Oct 5, 2003

Every time i see crackheads smoking crack in the park behind my house i feel like going round with a cricket bat and fucking them up hard...
    You did the right thing my friend.
    *offers handshake*

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

taking back the city of detroit solo... block by block..

*accepts handshake..

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Oct 5, 2003

http://www.argosy.ca/argosy01-02/10.25.01/bonneville.jpg'>
    Hear the painful hits from Mr. Bonneville as he plays his musical instrument in a way that makes you feel like he is going to die in just a few short minutes.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  9. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Oct 5, 2003

i think you were gonna say you called the cops... seeing as you took care of it like a man... i'd say you did alright... but you know the comps would have arrested you if you were black...

and i find it funny that the religious guy was so thankful since he's supposed to be all meak and ish

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Oct 5, 2003

i speak in the wrong tense

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Oct 5, 2003

I think you did. People who jack other peoples sterio systems suck. Im lucky that I only have a tape player in my car cause it happens alll the time to people. Did you take the radio back to It's owner?

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  12. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet 12oz Elite Member

Swiffer Jet - Replied Oct 5, 2003

the right thing, you did.

Swiffer Jet - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. rip

rip 12oz Elite Member

rip - Replied Oct 5, 2003

i wouldnt have just cracked him in the jaw. this same thing happend to my sisters car cept it was a kid. i chased him down the street caught him in the head and stomped the livin shit outta him.

rip - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. silent_j5

silent_j5 12oz Member

silent_j5 - Replied Oct 5, 2003

hahaha funny shit

silent_j5 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

i didnt physically give the guy his radio back.. i had it in my hands and then the cops took it from me as evidence or whatever.. so then i dorve back home and thats when the guy was finally coming to his car from church.. i was soo surprised that the dude would break into the car in broad daylight on a busy street..